Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)  (Read 347620 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)
« Reply #705 on: 15 March 2022, 22:55:09 »
Ok, forget about "final" on the Sentinel set. Here is a more epic version for female (and more fitting with the male one):

Added shoulderpads + foot guards (since she's often running around barefoot haha)
That's more like it i think.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sunnysideup886089

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
« Reply #706 on: 16 March 2022, 00:18:21 »
much better... with anti dirt slippers... now she can chase monsters even on thorny/rocky/rough/sun-heated terrain
take it slow... make it happen

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #707 on: 16 March 2022, 06:30:37 »
I couldn't hold it... that armor set became good enough for a new goddess in Fallen Gods... so i just started her. Here is Enyo, Greek goddess of bloodshed and companion of Ares:

There wasn't a FG update for quite a while, now there will be. Hera is coming as well.
« Last Edit: 16 March 2022, 06:33:37 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Abraham

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #708 on: 21 March 2022, 19:33:04 »
Good evening. New error list

Tartarus (Act 4)

1. All "bullfrog" anorans (except hero) have unnecessary paths to skills "Onslaught, Onslaught_Hamstring, Onslaught_Ardor, Anouran_VomitBile". There is a path to the skill "anouran_physicalslowing" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Anouran_PhysicalSlowing.dbr). Anouran_physicalslowing is a special skill for "bullfrog" anorans that allows you to attack three opponents at once at a 170° angle! This skill is not used in the original game. The skill itself is also faulty. His level is 100, and should be 20.
 2. Anoran hero "xhero_longbellow_40.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to the skills "dualweapontraining" and "tumult", but he does not use two weapons, he uses a shield. You can not equip two weapons because you do not need the animation.
 3. Epiales hero "xhero_cthulekes_45.dbr" has in the configuration of the skills path to "envenomweapon", but in the tree of skills it is not.
 4. The hero giants "xhero_polybotes_47.dbr" has the path to the skill "Gigantes_ShieldCharge" (Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\ActiveAttackMelee\Gigantes_ShieldCharge.dbr), but he does not use the shield.
 5. Hydrodon hero "xhero_ironskin_41.dbr" in the tree of skills has the following path - "Records\XPack\Skills\MonsterSkills\Buffs and Healing\Odontotyrannus_StoneForm.dbr", but it is not in the configuration.
 6. Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" champions can't use the skill "Odontotyrannus_StoneForm" because it's prescribed in the Skill Tree, it's not prescribed in the configuration.
 7. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackdirect unbalanced skill "hero_limos_consumelife.dbr". His level is 15, and should be 20.
 8. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackmelee defective skill "hero_bonescourge_sting.dbr", its level is 30, and should be 20. And skill "z_toxeus_attackskill.dbr", its level is 100, it should be 1.
 9. In the folder xpack/skills/monsterskils/activeattackprojectile defective the following skills: - "anteok_quillblast.dbr, empusa_cold_frostspitbuff.dbr, formicid_stormorb.dbr, hero_batflurry. dbr, hero_boneshard.dbr, hero_clubslam.dbr, hero_flamesurge.dbr, hero_iceshard.dbr, hero_knifeflurry.dbr, hero_poisonbolt.dbr, hero_poisonbolt2.dbr, hero_tidalorb.dbr, siegewalker_turretattack.dbr. All of these skills have the wrong level!
 10. TimberHulk heroes "xhero_darkmarsh_41.dbr" and "xhero_thelurker_40.dbr" have not been added to the pool.
 11. Almost all skills in all folders have wrong level. But these are minor errors. They do not affect the game process.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline SunriseDragon

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #709 on: 24 March 2022, 12:21:02 »
Hello! I have a problem with command "femalehairs01" - "Unlock content" accept this command, but gives nothing, only plays sound of dropped item. How i can get this items?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #710 on: 24 March 2022, 14:51:23 »
Hello! I have a problem with command "femalehairs01" - "Unlock content" accept this command, but gives nothing, only plays sound of dropped item. How i can get this items?

Theres the answer you are looking for

-whats do the Newhairs01 code ? im missing something ? i notice it changed my hair right away, but when i type the 2nd time i couldnt press the code

- You mean femalehairs01? its canceled untill i rework the hairs to be randomly generated and related to game act

Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline SunriseDragon

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #711 on: 26 March 2022, 07:12:18 »
Great! I hope, this will change hairstyles of male characters too?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #712 on: 30 May 2022, 14:54:39 »
I have an anouncement to make, which will probably dissapoint many people, but i have to do it anyway. I stop developing mods for AE (except maybe addon mods). The reason is very well explained by Endymion in his mod thread:
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=758.msg18581#msg18581

I feel pretty much the same ever since the devs released Ragnarok. Later, Atlantis and EE didn't change the feeling that this game is gradually losing its spirit and becoming just another commercial product, made to milk money from players, but carrying less and less from the old epicness.

Or maybe i'm just a dinosaur, stuck in the old times... maybe i can't accept that things change?
The other reason i quit on AE is that it chased away other modders, some of them good friends: namely Bumbleguppy, Endymion and WNG. All of them got dissapointed by it in some way, to the point they have lost the desire to mod the game.

But even if i quit on AE, i don't quit on Titan Quest modding in general. I'll just switch back to IT version, and try to improve it as much as i can. Many of the new quality of life features will be lost, but that price is quite payable IMO.

I never had the dedication required to make a huge mod like LoC or ShadowChampions, or what Titanomachy is currently becoming (great job, sauruz :D). But the one mod i always enjoyed playing is Soulvizier - without it, and without Legion of Champions I wouldn't be here now, I woudn't find what I enjoy doing most.

And since I actually PLAY Soulvizier (I never played my own EG mod to be honest :P), the plan is to take the old IT version, left by Amgoz1 and add as many new features to it as possible. It will probably benefit from Soa's SVAERA (and the other way around) but it won't be the same.
Most of the "goodies" you see in EG now are still doable in the old disc version, and many of them will go to SV.

I assume many players will prefer to play mods for AE, but honestly, I don't care. I want a mod that i can finally play MYSELF.

Enhanced Gameplay is now open source. Feel free to use any feature from it without asking me, and modify it as you wish. Thanks to everyone who supported the mod over the years. As I said above, this is not the end of my "modding career", but I simply don't want to make mods for AE anymore.
« Last Edit: 30 May 2022, 15:00:41 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #713 on: 30 May 2022, 15:35:28 »
Sorry you feel that way nargil66.  You've done a lot for the community over the years so many, many thanks for all your hard work.  I hope you come to enjoy modding the game again whichever version you do it with. 

Not Yet Rated!

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #714 on: 31 May 2022, 06:41:20 »
That is sad news indeed... thanks for all the things that youve done... if it werent for EG... I would not have replayed the game altogether... best wishes friend

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #715 on: 02 June 2022, 22:04:08 »
Sorry you feel that way nargil66.  You've done a lot for the community over the years so many, many thanks for all your hard work.  I hope you come to enjoy modding the game again whichever version you do it with.

That is sad news indeed... thanks for all the things that youve done... if it werent for EG... I would not have replayed the game altogether... best wishes friend

The last few days i thought a lot about what you guys and other people have said after i posted that. And reconsidered - i'm no quitting on anything. We are one community, right? Devs, players and modders... the devs have done SO MUCH for this game - improving it, popularizing it, adding many new features, new templates... If i miss the old times, that's not a reason to blame anyone for it. Maybe i just miss the times when life was different, and i was younger and more carefree?
The point is, I'll just stick around. Sorry if anyone got offended, and i really should stop writing posts inder the influence of emotions, lol.

Not Yet Rated!

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #716 on: 03 June 2022, 00:55:26 »
Not offended by all means... I just... well... I will be sad if development will break. So many has been done and so far has been reached.... this game has already surpassed by many in graphics and in gameplay and is becoming a relic, yet with mod geniuses still holding its pillars... the game is still going... and Creators are giving Expansions because of it. if it werent for this creative thinkerers... the game may be dead a long long time ago. if only I had the skills like you have.... I will keep going, no matter how long it will take... to know there is hope for development makes me feel something beyond words... more power Nargil66... take a long rest to gather inspirations out there, then come back for a burst of wild side fantasy!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #717 on: 03 June 2022, 01:47:13 »
if only I had the skills like you have.... I will keep going, no matter how long it will take... to know there is hope for development makes me feel something beyond words... more power Nargil66... take a long rest to gather inspirations out there, then come back for a burst of wild side fantasy!
Maybe you should try modding as well... sauruz was a player for years and in no time he became a real star. An idea for a mod + burning desire - IMO that's like 90% of what is required to start and continue long enough to improve in skill. After that you get "hooked" and it becomes harder to stop than to continue. All the rest can be learned on the way...

Also, i strongly recommend you to try Soulvizier AERA (if you havent already) - it was made by multiple modders, all of them with awesome ideas and great skills. Munderbunny, Amgoz1, Soa + many contributors (including myself). It gives unique and entirelly different experience than vanilla - much greater challenge, but also greater rewards. You just can't go wrong by trying it.

Sometimes i think that this game can have more community projects. Even AllSkins mod is a good example (actually my first modding attempts were inspired by no other mod than AllSkins :D ). But my point is, devs are able to pull off major projects because they work together, as a team. Imagine a team of multiple modders, doing the same thing... maybe too ambitious as an idea, somewhere in the area of science fiction... but just imagine it.
« Last Edit: 03 June 2022, 01:58:33 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #718 on: 03 June 2022, 02:32:15 »
I hear you... if only I have time, with mouths to feed, my schedule is hectic as it is... maybe after retirement nad has less worries to responsibility... I will study it full time. for now, this is the only game that relieves me of stress from hardwork, and knowing the improvements never failed to put a smile in every gameplay

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #719 on: 03 June 2022, 09:10:29 »

The last few days i thought a lot about what you guys and other people have said after i posted that. And reconsidered - i'm no quitting on anything. We are one community, right? Devs, players and modders... the devs have done SO MUCH for this game - improving it, popularizing it, adding many new features, new templates... If i miss the old times, that's not a reason to blame anyone for it. Maybe i just miss the times when life was different, and i was younger and more carefree?
The point is, I'll just stick around. Sorry if anyone got offended, and i really should stop writing posts inder the influence of emotions, lol.

Will you leave the mod as open source though?  Or continue to work on it yourself? 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal