Author Topic: Lost between 2nd mastery choice  (Read 304 times)

Offline ponchik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Lost between 2nd mastery choice
« on: 27 May 2022, 13:23:45 »
Hi i started playing titan quest on ipad
Not sure but it might be a little different from pc (maybe aiming some skills)

Anyway i started with a harupsex since it was the most recommend one to begin to gather equipment and went on to smthg like lvl25 (i know not much) but didnt enjoy the playstyle much

İ have read casters are weaker in TQ but tried storm with a new character, an am loving the playstyle much more (i am more of a spell lover)

İ went with ice shard and am lvl 20 now

But i cant decide about second mastery
İ am guessing something that will help with defence will be more useful
İ read defence (paladin) is good but when i had a look at the skill tree didnt really capture much how it will help me survive more then nature
Also i need to use a shield but afaik weapons with elemental dmg are not that common ??

Nature seems to have this circular wall for protection, pets to distract enemies, and atlantis ability to immobilize > seemed like better defensively on paper

Then it has this -resitance skill but is it single target or aoe (if single target should be useless except bosses) would be glad if someone clarifies

Also it has this skill which reduces cooldowns so i was wondering if could help with spamming ligntning skills on cooldown more often (does the 80% cap apply to this skill as well ?) only reason i went with shard is it is much more spammable

Other options i read are rune for full offensive with two weapons but i dont think i am that experienced to go full glass cannon
Or go spirit with ternion attack but didnt really like that skill

Thanx in advance

Offline MedeaFleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Lost between 2nd mastery choice
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2022, 11:01:09 »
Nature would be a good choice, but remember that to get the best from pets you'd need to equip items with bonus to pets on them - jewellery and a staff for a full set. 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal