Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition > Eternal Embers

[TQVault] All Unique & Legendary Items + more.. (Eternal Embers included)

<< < (3/3)

Abraham:

--- Quote from: cumiko on 01 May 2022, 03:45:04 ---Hello
I am sorry that I am not good at English
Questions
I want to get xuanwu's staff of greater magic, which boss monster should I catch? Where is it?

--- End quote ---

Hello. The staff can be extracted from any chest or monster in the EE add-on.

Valesian:
Vault is very useful, thank you!

Any chance you will be add artifact formulas any time in the future? I have a lot of them stored orderly if it may be of any help

I'm asking because people may want to craft their own artifact to get the completion bonus they want. I found the formula I was looking for by farming but it required a lot of time.

Also I'd add in the main storage some quest items: the wand that rarely drops from Loki (for the secret quest) and the items for the Giesel quest (wolf teeth necklace and sheep pelt) since many people get stuck in it. I have them if you need want.

If it's not possible don't worry obviously, thank you again for what you've done! :-)

kntznskz:

--- Quote from: Valesian on 01 August 2022, 16:25:36 ---Vault is very useful, thank you!

Any chance you will be add artifact formulas any time in the future? I have a lot of them stored orderly if it may be of any help

I'm asking because people may want to craft their own artifact to get the completion bonus they want. I found the formula I was looking for by farming but it required a lot of time.

Also I'd add in the main storage some quest items: the wand that rarely drops from Loki (for the secret quest) and the items for the Giesel quest (wolf teeth necklace and sheep pelt) since many people get stuck in it. I have them if you need want.

If it's not possible don't worry obviously, thank you again for what you've done! :-)

--- End quote ---

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I thought about adding the formulas before i released this but I thought it would be pointless as you can change the artifact completion bonus from the TQ Vault itself if you really wanted to. Also I was in process of collecting all the quest items too but I stopped playing this game so I don't think i will add anything else in the future. Thank you

BourneJason:
Hello, the TQVault has changed its format to .json, can you share a supported version for it?
Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version