Author Topic: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads  (Read 181135 times)

Offline xiaorantu

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.9d RELEASED]
« Reply #180 on: 06 January 2022, 07:43:51 »
what a pity
It seems that  ItemDescription cannot display in Game(EE editon)

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.9e RELEASED]
« Reply #181 on: 13 February 2022, 20:55:17 »
Quick update 1.9e to fix Puncture Shot arrows in Hunting mastery.
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline Purio

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.9e RELEASED]
« Reply #182 on: 18 February 2022, 14:16:35 »
Hey man, just wanted to register and post this message: Really appreciate your work, keep it up! Logging in every week for a past year to see if any new updates come in. With people like you, it is possible to relive even 15 year old games. Thanks man. :)

Offline solaris32

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
I have the caravan stash bug. I have this installed via Steam workshop. I own Ragnarok and Atlantis (but not Eternal Embers).

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.msg14055#msg14055

I did everything #7 says and still the shared stash via this mod via custom Quest is glitched. Personal stash and relics tab work fine. No matter how many times I delete the stash files, and I've deleted them all, when a new one is generated it still won't let me use all of the space. New characters don't fix the problem either.

I have since uninstalled it via Steam workshop and installed the hard mod version overwriting the base game's files. Still the same problem even though I deleted the stash files yet again.

Also there are some bugs with the mod:

1. When selecting Warfare mastery and hovering over the point button thing, it says 0% armor reduction for 3 seconds. Upon putting a point into the mastery that line disappears.

2. Wolves in the Nature mastery do not list the damage they do like all the other pet skills do.

3. In the Storm mastery "Heart of Frost" (right side level 4) does not work. At the very least standing there and letting a melee dude beat on me for a few minutes and never once was he frozen like the skill claims there's a 15% chance of happening. Yes I had "Arctic Shell" active.
« Last Edit: 23 March 2022, 08:08:02 by solaris32 »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have the caravan stash bug. I have this installed via Steam workshop. I own Ragnarok and Atlantis (but not Eternal Embers).

I did everything #7 says and still the shared stash via this mod via custom Quest is glitched. Personal stash and relics tab work fine. No matter how many times I delete the stash files, and I've deleted them all, when a new one is generated it still won't let me use all of the space. New characters don't fix the problem either.

I have since uninstalled it via Steam workshop and installed the hard mod version overwriting the base game's files. Still the same problem even though I deleted the stash files yet again.

1. When selecting Warfare mastery and hovering over the point button thing, it says 0% armor reduction for 3 seconds. Upon putting a point into the mastery that line disappears.

2. Wolves in the Nature mastery do not list the damage they do like all the other pet skills do.

3. In the Storm mastery "Heart of Frost" (right side level 4) does not work. At the very least standing there and letting a melee dude beat on me for a few minutes and never once was he frozen like the skill claims there's a 15% chance of happening. Yes I had "Arctic Shell" active.

Caravan Stash worked OK before Eternal Embers.
But then the official devs "improved" the size of the stash in such a dirty way that it broke the modded stash, without any possibility to fix it, except reducing personal and Relic Vault size. So I prefer to let it this way.

For the rest  :

1. It's a minor display bug I cannot fix. Basically when you have Warfare Mastery over lvl 40, new passive bonuses are given (x Reduced Armor ~3s, x% Bleeding Resistance, +x%Movement Speed).
Those bonuses are at x=0 when you have Warfare level 0 to 40, for some reason it displays 0 when you have no point in the mastery and the text disappears between level 1 and 40.

2. If a pet attacks only with bare hands or paws, then the damage is not listed. Even when damage is listed, it may not be the real damage because of how the engine works (if a pet has innate damage with its paws + an attack skill, only the skill damage will show).
I believe the vanilla game changed the attack of the Wolves in Eternal Embers. I may import this change so that something displays.

3. Heart of Frost works, but you have to attack the enemy for a chance of freezing the enemy. Same for the x% slow for 2s, works when you attack.
The rest of the skill (slows for 3s) is a retaliation, that part works when you are attacked in melee.
Basically when it doesn't says retaliation you need to attack to get the effect on the enemy.
« Last Edit: 23 March 2022, 19:58:13 by soa »
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Offline solaris32

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Caravan Stash worked OK before Eternal Embers.
But then the official devs "improved" the size of the stash in such a dirty way that it broke the modded stash, without any possibility to fix it, except reducing personal and Relic Vault size. So I prefer to let it this way.

For the rest  :

1. It's a minor display bug I cannot fix. Basically when you have Warfare Mastery over lvl 40, new passive bonuses are given (x Reduced Armor ~3s, x% Bleeding Resistance, +x%Movement Speed).
Those bonuses are at x=0 when you have Warfare level 0 to 40, for some reason it displays 0 when you have no point in the mastery and the text disappears between level 1 and 40.

2. If a pet attacks only with bare hands or paws, then the damage is not listed. Even when damage is listed, it may not be the real damage because of how the engine works (if a pet has innate damage with its paws + an attack skill, only the skill damage will show).
I believe the vanilla game changed the attack of the Wolves in Eternal Embers. I may import this change so that something displays.

3. Heart of Frost works, but you have to attack the enemy for a chance of freezing the enemy. Same for the x% slow for 2s, works when you attack.
The rest of the skill (slows for 3s) is a retaliation, that part works when you are attacked in melee.
Basically when it doesn't says retaliation you need to attack to get the effect on the enemy.

I see, thank you for the answers! Yes I would rather keep personal and relic size stashes extra large and shared stash size vanilla. I would have to eventually create mules anyway.

I would update the Q/A with info that the caravan stash can't be fixed and what to expect, so new players like me aren't frustrated for an hour plus.

That said I'm enjoying the mod. Playing pet build and it is certainly far more difficult than vanilla which was snooze fest. It sucks that most bosses hard target me the player, and it's a funny game of me running from the boss who's running from my horde of pets and around in circles we go.

1. Just to confirm, putting points into the Nature mastery also gives all the bonuses to pets, right? Pretty sure the life regen effects them, and hopefully the other stats do too.
« Last Edit: 23 March 2022, 21:00:15 by solaris32 »

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1. Just to confirm, putting points into the Nature mastery also gives all the bonuses to pets, right? Pretty sure the life regen effects them, and hopefully the other stats do too.
No, the pet bonus is after level 40. It gives your pets up to +13% Total Speed.
You can check here what masteries do :
https://bytesquire.github.io/TitanQuestCalculator/mods/SoulvizierAERA/

Offline solaris32

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ooh, that's handy, thank you.

I'm finding this mod ridiculously difficult. Bosses are 1-shotting my melee characters when I'm only level 5. I can't even put a dent in the first boss of the game, and now the Brute blocking progress past Laconia Hills is 1-shotting me with his op af fire attack. Things are absolutely nuts later in Act 1 when I was on my pet build. Only reason I could get that far is because my pets fought and died for me. Trying to take on 30 enemies at once solo in melee? Impossible. I really like the mastery changes here, but this mod is too damn hard. I don't know why people are obsessed with bone-crushing difficulty.
« Last Edit: 24 March 2022, 00:25:06 by solaris32 »

Offline Hector

• View Profile
    • Awards
A little request.. I'm currently playing the old version of this mod (0.98i) with pre AE and I see that you got rid of that damn Diablo UI in your version.. may I ask how can I do this?.. which files should I delete to revert to vanilla hud?..

Offline NETRiP26

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
Is there a way to fix UI visual bug? Can't see what some stats seems to do.
Without mod
With mod

Found a video with mod active and you can see his UI is not bugged.

To show image properly follow this form:
[img width=900]https://i.imgur.com/NzsZXP5.jpeg[/img]
~ efko
« Last Edit: 18 June 2022, 15:30:45 by efko »

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@NETRiP26 Have you updated to SVAERA 1.10f? The link on the OP is outdated, for public beta go to SV discord channel > Betas section

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.10h RELEASED]
« Reply #191 on: 25 September 2022, 09:08:03 »
The mod has been updated to version 1.10h with translations.

Offline mountainblade

• TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.10h RELEASED]
« Reply #192 on: 09 November 2022, 18:03:24 »
I havent been around but wanted to say a belated congrats on release! looks like a culmination of a lot of hard work and I am super excited to play it.

Offline soa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.11c RELEASED]
« Reply #193 on: 10 December 2022, 17:31:47 »
Updated to version 1.11c here and on the Steam Workshop.

Atlantis update:
- added new monsters & elites
- added 41 heroes
- added 81 souls & 5 new MIs
- weapon display their exact speed
- the Side Quest log displays how many quests can be found in each location
- usual rebalance & bugfixing pass

Offline devil1919

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Soulvizier AERA - Presentation, changelogs, downloads [1.11c RELEASED]
« Reply #194 on: 15 December 2022, 14:08:55 »
hello and thx for all the work you give to this mod i realy love it

just wan know if it possible to give us a version of this mod with like lootplus/xmax

thx have a nice day  ;) ;) ;)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal