Anniversary Edition - Mastery Mods > Earth AE

Titan Quest Atlantis “Elementalist : The Supreme Intelligence” Guide

<< < (2/2)

Anuchyfilm:

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 04 January 2020, 02:59:51 ---I'll offer my thoughts until anuchy reads this.. i have played elementalist i think 2x in TQIT (at least once) then again once in AER.. in TQIT i have tried this same build all int (of course different items like no freyja items yet).. also not relying on 80% CDR and getting all 3 elements.. I've also tried the stone form + reflect and yes it works but I'll talk about the caster build

damage is not a problem no.. the fun always depends on the player.. survivability i feel like always relies on your finger ready to press stone form.. always always get your finger on the ready

i have managed to make an elementalist with good survivability not relying on stone form 2x but both are not doable anymore.. first is >90% CDR in TQIT.. mobs couldn't get close to my toon anymore with lightning bolt spam.. lightning bolt has stun that probably helped but when the recharge time is less than 1sec mobs would die before they get close

2nd is in TQAER with shield and 1200DA.. with shield, 1200DA, squall spam and positive resists survivability is very good.. but it relied on corselet of freyja 100% DA which was nerfed since Atlantis.. i don't know if 1200 is still reachable without sacrificing anything.. i was also wearing helm of valholl of the mammoth (high health but str gear) with +2 skills erebus.. then thoths glory to keep my str to just 300+

today's elementalist i feel always relies on your instinct when to press stone form.. like knowing when to press it before you even have to press it.. I'm too lazy right now to think and try if it's still doable 1200 DA

--- End quote ---

Wow you're really love this class, playing 2-4 Elementalists ^_^  IMO if we have around 30-50% physical resistance, your toon will have a good survivability with low DA. The torso armor is very important, since most of physical resistance gear are torso one. You can try Archmage's Mantle or Vestment of the Overlord+Stheno's wisdom, mix and match with other high resistances gear. Volcanic Orb+Thunder Ball + Squall can help a lot too.

botebote77:

--- Quote from: Anuchyfilm on 04 January 2020, 14:50:52 ---Wow you're really love this class, playing 2-4 Elementalists

--- End quote ---
except that i don't  :-\  I'm 80% sure i played 3 elementalists overall.. i tried and tried because i love mages but i just don't see it being better than if you just take 1 mastery and subbing another like nature or dream or even hunting.. getting high phys res is hard.. it's easier to abuse briar ward or distort reality.. or just equip a thrown weapon and get instant +350 DA and free 100% poison res (hunting).. i even prefer my caster Thane than my elementalist.. let's just say it's personal preference

Tauceti:

--- Quote from: Anuchyfilm on 04 January 2020, 11:05:06 ---I just test Atlantist xmax run and there is no problem with any mobs, Aegipans, Undeads at Gadir, Reptilians and Coral Guardians. Despite the lag and frame drop (sometime I barely see any movement), the stun duo spells work properly ^_^.
--- End quote ---

Well, I should give a new try to Atlantis. 6 months ago it was unplayable... Maybe It has been improved like they did with the Ragnarok release 2 or 3 months later.

--- Quote from: botebote77 on 04 January 2020, 02:59:51 ---today's elementalist i feel always relies on your instinct when to press stone form.. like knowing when to press it before you even have to press it.. I'm too lazy right now to think and try if it's still doable 1200 DA

--- End quote ---

Stone form remains a key skill for any earth build so I don't mind if it happens from time to time as a panic button, or to deal with difficult areas like Wusao,  but i wouldn't like a gameplay that relies on it.

soulon:
can i have a guide for leveling? where to put points leveling?

Anuchyfilm:

--- Quote from: soulon on 23 October 2020, 22:12:12 ---can i have a guide for leveling? where to put points leveling?

--- End quote ---
I can give you some roughly guide about that. The main skill for leveling in Normal difficulty is Squall, you should max this skill first, follow by Volcanic orb(just put some points until it's good enough to stun mob). All of the auras and auto activated skills should be invest atleast 1 point and invest more points later on.

You should find some balancing between invest points on mastery bar and on each skill. I always spread the points to the skills just to reach some effectiveness and invest points on mastery bar to improve stat, hp and energy.

In epic difficulty(or late normal, you'll have more points to invest in Ice Shard, Lighting Bolt and Linghting Ball. Try to max one skill that you prefer first and then move to other skills. I'll suggest Ice Shard first since it has long range and you can spam it without cool down. Wisp is important pet to boost you overall damage. So consider to put points to Eye of Strom too.

You'll found your hero take shape in around level 60.

Hope this help and happy building.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version