Author Topic: Share your Conversion to Elemental Without Rune here  (Read 3037 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Share your Conversion to Elemental Without Rune here
« on: 11 December 2019, 02:08:14 »
Were not talking ultimate builds here. As long as it works, let the world see your creativeness

Torstein's bow Elementalist
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=942.0

mammoth_hunter's elemental archer Sage
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=544.0

botebote's Oracle caster + weapon + pets
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1030.0

@Billy_pilgrim post your paladin here, just a simple pic will do

i might have one more coming, just for trips.. probably inferior to builds posted here

@all you've probably tried it. let's see it. just a pic will do. this is the fun side of gaming  :))

(just a reminder, without rune)
« Last Edit: 11 December 2019, 02:14:10 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline hedgehog

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Share your Conversion to Elemental Without Rune here
« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2019, 14:04:35 »
Ok, you asked otherwise I would not post it: partially converted sage thrower  inspired by mammoth_hunter archer :)
She was squishy and it was my first attempt at storm mastery so I died a lot. Therefore, I tried to reinforce her and now she can even tank a bit :)

She uses epic eitrs because at that time i had no +ele dmg dmg legendary eitr.
Since my Dvergr makes  almost everything  "weightless" I could invest heavily in int.

Char is without herbal remedy buff (poison res would be 42%  then)

gear:

As to skills : wisp, spell breaker, thuńderball, nimbus, storm surge, energy shield
study prey+flush out, puncture arrow in marksmanship,  volley , find cover, wood lore, herbal remedy, monster lure.

« Last Edit: 11 December 2019, 14:28:36 by hedgehog »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Billy_pilgrim

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 12 December 2019, 18:35:25 »
@botebote77 I'm around level 54 with the Paladin, it's working out pretty well. Actually, the characters started because I wanted to play around with EBD from albino spider charms. I'm still wearing most of the gear with them attached, I'm not sure if I'll stick with them throughout legendary though. I've also re-rolled a Thane going 100% conversion, kinda figured it'd do better with the ele conversion, although playing it a bit I'm not so sure.. I'll make a post about that char at some point too. I'm just wondering how you guys make your screenshots, do you take a seperate screen shot of each item and then cut and paste? or what do I press to highlight all my items and screenshot it?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 13 December 2019, 13:37:20 »
screenshot one by one, edit one by one, copy paste.. which takes a bit of time.. this one is lazy work with no editing

items:
hofud (x2)
tiresia's guide
captain's signet
hale ring of might w/ demons blood (40% fire res)
sacred amulet of immortality w/ demons blood (vit res)
elemental rage
ploutons cornucopia
archmages clasp
leggings of the defiled

ironically, the "one more coming" i mentioned is also Thane.. i just remembered my Thane hasn't spent a single point on str yet, that's why.. i had to borrow some items from my other characters

i wanted to use the elemental conversion item that probably no one uses: Hofud.. paired that with Elemental Rage for life steal, Captain's Signet and Tiresia's Guide for requirement reduction, and hale of might ring for more str and more health

onslaught vs lightning dash.. lightning dash doesn't proc dual wield.. i tested this, dual wield only procs when lightning dash is on cooldown.. the higher CDR you get, the less dual wield procs, which is just stupid.. you can easily see this when you don't hold LMB and only click when lightning dash completes cooldown.. sometimes only the left weapon attacks, sometimes only the right, but never both at the same time.. hew, crosscut, whatever, doesn't proc.. the temptation of battle standard and ancestral warriors is too much

sadly, when i get to legendary and if i wanna stick with this build, i think I'll have to put a few points on str.. I'm just thinking if i put a few points on str so i could ditch captains signet for maybe appolos will or chirons loop, it will be much better

but this build is just inferior to my current ice shard build.. and it's just sad considering i equipped it with better (OP) items already and it's still inferior
« Last Edit: 13 December 2019, 13:41:31 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal