Author Topic: Diary of a teenage Juggernaut  (Read 20100 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Diary of a teenage Juggernaut
« on: 03 March 2019, 11:14:38 »
The thought of starting a journal following my toon's progress has been on my mind for a while, but being the lazy person that I am, I kept procrastinating it. Now, after botebote77's kind request, I have finally mustered up the willpower to do some typing along with the gameplay. It helps knowing that at least one person would be interested to read about the adventure :)

Her name is Eluria.
It's the name of a hot desert town in a novel by Stephen King. I also associate it with healing, because... well, let's not spoil the novel for those who haven't read it. The bottom line is that my girl's hot (duh!) and heals herself without the use of potions.

Potions are not the only thing that's been denied to Eluria. She is also not allowed to:

* use any scrolls
 * use the Esc button in scary situations
 * have more than 50% Recharge on her gear
 * get more than 50% Damage Reduction from X monster type
 * skip any major Boss monsters (incl. Dactyls)

The poor girl needs to live with all these limitations while being a hardcore character. But she's a tough lady and such hindrances only fuel her fire! Today she will go through all of Greece and when she sets foot on Rhakotis there will be the first update with more detailed info on items/skills.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Diary of a teenage Juggernaut
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2019, 13:42:22 »
ah so the blood of this toon's predecessor is on my hands.. i did a good thing then because hybrids deserve more lovin  8)

i think threads like this can be useful to other players even if the replies are few.. sometimes i see some players ask for help for certain classes and sometimes i redirect them to threads like this

hey @Torcer there is another hybrid juggernaut here and one being played by an experienced hybrider.. might want to check this toon's progress
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2019, 21:49:03 »
Greetings from Rhakotis!

Eluria is now level 18, here's a summary of her journey so far:

At level 2 she picked up Earth, as it provides more DPS early game. At level 5 she had 1 point in EE and maxed out Brimstone. Armed with a bow, she laid waste to the monster population around Helos and Sparta. Most monsters would die from a single hit, so with only a minimal effort she could keep her HP intact. Nessus was the only opponent where she had to do some kiting. At level 7 she arrived at the village of Tegea and decided to do a few Fetid Lair runs. Some good MI's drop in this location, as well as venom sacks. She wasn't lucky enough to get her hands on a Deathweaver's Shield (which is probably the best shield you can have on an untwinked toon until Act III), but she did find a couple of Legtips and a decent throwing weapon - Hoi Polloi. After each run she would diligently check the merchants for HP regen armor pieces, so when she finally hit level 8, she had about 25 HP reg/sec coming from her helm/torso/bracers/shield. The only armor piece not providing HP reg were the boots, where she opted for a movement speed bonus. A lot of skill points had been saved up since level 5, so all of those got immediately pumped into the Defense Mastery, which would now be her main focus.

Having access to an on-demand heal (Rally) and some excellent HP regen, Eluria no longer needed the safety of a bow's long range, so she switched to a throwing weapon+shield setup. In her secondary weapon slot she placed a Deathweaver's Legtip in combination with the heaviest buckler she could find, for a max-damage Batter attack on tougher opponents. From this point on, she would only invest skill points in the Defense Mastery, until Rend Armor became available. That happened at level 13 and was a big power spike for her. With maxed out Brimstone, any weaker monster would die from a single hit of the primary weapon, whereas the big ones (e.g. satyr chieftains, enforcers, giant turtles) would be greeted by a nasty Batter hit, carrying poison effect from the Legtip in addition to the burn damage.

In Delphi, Eluria got lucky and found an Accursed ring among the merchandise offered by the magic vendor. This new purchase made her life a lot easier when she faced the Limos demons in the Parnassus caves, as well as the hero maenad priestess afterwards. When she reached the Parnassus waypoint, she immediately traveled to the portal stone she had set near the hidden blacksmith before the city of Delphi. The original idea was to switch between the blacksmith and the satyr merchant at Parnassus in search of an Accursed loop, but now that she already had one, it was time to do some business with a certain 2-headed demon dog.

Shadowmaw is a nasty fellow. His damage, move speed and ability to tank are abnormal. However, his attack animation is sluggish, so he can be kited around if you are armed with a ranged weapon (other than a staff, which is too slow and inefficient for the task). All you have to do is wait for him to run up to you and then, as he starts his attack animation, move a step back and fire at him. Repeat this a hundred times and voilą - a dead demon dog! Of course, things can get a lot more complicated if he summons his 3 little demon helpers - those things are even faster than him, do a ton of damage and cannot be hit by ranged attacks while they move about as shadows. This is why draining Shadowmaw's energy through an Accursed ring/amulet and depriving him from the ability to summon his minions is strongly advised.

Have you seen steamed up marines in Starcraft kiting around zerglings? That's pretty much what my girl did to Shadowmaw ;D

The 3 gorgon sisters were not much of a challenge. They got lured 1 by 1 and were easily defeated.

Alastor was a tougher opponent. However, with some fancy footwork Eluria was able to dodge his (pretty telegraphed) spells and only trade normal attacks with him. Much to his dismay, his staff damage alone was not enough to overcome the young Juggernaut's heavy HP regen, so he eventually fell.

The Minotaur Lord could've put up more of a fight if he had frost traps around him. However, the traps were fire-based, which made things a lot easier. Still, Eluria approached the fight as if those were frost traps and meticulously brought them down 1 by 1 with Shield Charge, while dodging her opponent's spells. When only the two of them remained in the room, there was nothing that could prevent the Minotaur Lord from suffering Shadowmaw's fate.

As for the Telkine, all that he was able to do was to summon his Limos minions, just to see them smashed in one shield hit and follow them soon afterwards.

So here we are now, in Rhakotis, rocking the following skill spec:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalc53b553b553b5.html?mastery=Juggernaut&master1=1&master2=5&sa=1&m1=15-1-0-8-1-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&m2=16-0-1-1-0-1-3-0-0-1-0-1-1-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The Defense Mastery is put on hold and from this point onward Eluria will only be investing her skill points in the Earth Mastery - all the way until she unlocks Volativity and Eruption. Her base attributes are as follows:

* Strength = 154
 * Dexterity = 70
 * Intelligence = 70

The heavy focus on Strength is only temporary and is aiming to allow her to equip good armor while climbing the Earth skill tree as fast as possible, without spending points in Armor Handling.

And here's the gear:

* Head - Alleviating Garland of Recovery (8% poison res, +3/36% HP reg), enhanced with Heracles' Might for extra STR and a nice 33% slower attack bonus
 * Torso - Plated Suit of Recovery (+3/43% HP reg)
 * Arms - Alleviating Ornamented Bracers of Recovery (10% poison res, +2.5/57% HP reg)
 * Legs - Protective Ornamented Leggings of Journeying (10% cold res, 22% MS)
 * Rings - Pupil's Loop of Reasoning (13 int, 71 energy) + Accursed Loop (26% energy drain)
 * Amulet - Draining Necklace (30 energy drain)
 * Primary Weapon - Hoi Polloi / Reinforced Buckler of Rejuvenation (+3.5/43% HP reg), enhanced with Archimedes' Mirror (10% fire res bonus)
 * Secondary Weapon - Deathweaver's Legtip (20 extra poison dmg as prefix), enhanced with Bat Fang (24 energy drain bonus) / Thornwall
 * Artifact - Shroud of Eternal Night (yay!), with 8% attack speed as completion bonus

[Overall HP reg per second = 39.06]

I'm quite happy about the artifact slot - throughout all of Greece I had only found 2 Leafsong recipes and just when I started feeling bad about it, the Shroud recipe dropped in the Labyrinth from a random monster. At that point I already had a completed Achilles relic, so it only took a few runs to get the rest of the components and finish the thing.

The original plan was to go through some of Act II today, but it turns out that writing this journal takes up almost as much time as the actual gameplay :))
So I guess this is going to be all for today - the next update will be at the gardens of Babylon.
« Last Edit: 10 March 2019, 14:04:38 by tqrunner »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 04 March 2019, 17:09:07 »
"Greetings from Babylon!"

...is what I'd like to say, but I didn't have much time this morning so Eluria is still in Act II (Fayum). Nevertheless, she did make some good progress - she's currently level 24, which is quite unusual for my characters (most of the time they're level 22-23 when they reach Act III).

The beginning of the act was rather uneventful. The fight with Scarabaeus was pretty much a repeat of the fight with Alastor - dodge to the left, dodge to the right, make sure you don't get hit by the poison attack and even with low poison resistance there's little danger involved.

The real shock came on the way to Memphis. Eluria was breezing through scorpions, vultures, jackal warriors and undead, when she came across Slobberjaw. This jackal specimen turned out to be quite tanky. True, Eluria's primary weapon (Hoi Polloi) is quite unimpressive compared to а Hand of Lycurgus or a good set of Skeletal Darts, but normal foes would still die to 1 or 2 attacks. Slobberjaw, however, took several hits and still had some 40% of his HP left. This is where I got lazy and stopped kiting him for a moment, which almost led to Eluria's death. With just 2 (:o) swings of his weapons, the jackal hero manged to bring her HP from 1600 to 200. The massive damage from the first blow caught me completely off-guard so I was too slow to pull her back before the second hit landed, but I didn't wait for a third (fatal) one. The Heracles' relic with attack slow bonus definitely paid off right there. Eluria never gave the jackal warrior another chance to hit her. The biggest surprise was to find out that he wasn't equipped with any strong weapons. I had to go to the TQ database to check if it's even possible for an Act II monster to do this kind of damage without wielding weapons that have exceptional mods. I did some math and my conclusion is that Eluria was just very unlucky - it seems that Slobberjaw had Battle Rage on and most likely landed a Crushing Blow on both attacks.

Since that encounter, there haven't been any surprises. Eluria did clash with a couple more hero monsters in the outskirts of Memphis, but those were easy fights. Most of the time spent in Act II so far has been dedicated to Fayum Passage runs, in search of monster charms. She's acquired 4x Vile Ichor and 2x Rigid Carapace. Three of the Vile Ichor charms were used on Eluria's jewelry and the 4th one is stashed in case she finds a Soul Shiver recipe. One of the Rigid Carapace charms has a good bonus (15% bleeding res) so it's a strong candidate for any shield that she equips at the end of Act III; the other one will most likely be used as a component for Song of the Serpent. Both of the artifacts mentioned are inferior to Eluria's Shroud, however this could change in Epic and Legendary. Soul Shiver's % damage converted to health can only get more appealing as the DPS grows and Song of the Serpent is an important component of some Divine artifacts we may be looking to build later on. The rest of the recipes that can be found in Act II are not that interesting, at least for the Juggernaut class.

During the Fayum Passage runs Eluria accumulated a good amount of gold, which, in combination with the levels that she picked up, opened up new possibilities at the merchants. She found some excellent items:

* Insulated Diadem of Restoration (23% lightning res, +4/XX HP reg)
 * Insulated Clasp of Restoration (23% fire res, +4/XX HP reg)
 * Insulated Engraved Ring of Fire (XX% lightning res, +7/XX% fire dmg)

I can't remember the exact values (I'm writing this update from my workplace ;)), hence the XX's. Both the clasp and the diadem are very, very good - it's rare to see +4 HP reg on items found in Act II. It's a bit disappointing that those great mods had to spawn on the two armor slots that will almost certainly get replaced by a Hallowed helm and Stonebinder's Cuffs, but what can you do. They will still help immensely throughout all of Act III (particularly against Dragonian archers/mages).

The plan now is to quickly finish Act II and then return to Act I in order to farm a set of Stonebinder's Cuffs, as well as some Hermes' relics. We did not farm those before, because Eluria's damage wasn't high enough and the runs would take too long. With her current DPS (400+) it should be a much easier task. And while our main targets are the SBC/relics, these are not the only things we're hoping to find when we go back to Act I. A Molten Orb recipe or a set of Ardent Greaves would really make our day O:-)

The next update will most definitely be at the gardens of Babylon. Until then, take care! 8)
« Last Edit: 04 March 2019, 18:01:42 by tqrunner »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 05 March 2019, 11:38:33 »
And we're finally in Babylon!

Act II was finished without any notable findings. However, during the Act I Labyrinth runs that took place afterwards, Eluria was able to acquire all of the items that she was looking for (and even a few extras!):

* Stonebinder's Cuffs (+85 hp)
 * Ardent Greaves (the 30% damage reduction from Beastmen on this one will make Act III a walk in the park, not to mention it can even be useful in Epic/Legendary vs the Minotaur Lord)
 * Hand of Lycurgus (a great weapon upgrade, which will help speed up the next Telkine runs)
 * 2 Molten Orb recipes (actually 3, but there wasn't a Prometheus' relic to go with the third one so it was sold)
 * 2 Hermes' relics (one with a mediocre bonus and one with an excellent +20% lightning res bonus)
 * Raging Bull (a nice offhand weapon upgrade, with 30% chance to stun and a good damage bonus)

The Stonebinder's Cuffs are currently stashed - Eluria will only equip those when she completes a Viny Growth charm, so that her HP regen doesn't drop too much. The Ardent Greaves have been put on, but the old ones (enhanced with the weaker Hermes' relic) are still kept in the stash - those will be put back to work once we start farming relics in the Wusao Caverns. The second Hermes' relic is meant to give us more flexibility when we decide on the footwear we'll be using when we finish Act III. If we come across boots that give resist+movement speed then we'll use a Viny Growth charm on those, and if the find boots with resist+HP regen then the Hermes' relic will be used. It's important (for my sanity mostly) to not move around at the speed of a turtle. :P

Eluria is now level 27. Here is her current skill spec:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titancalc-anniversary-edition/TitanCalc53b553b553b5.html?mastery=Juggernaut&master1=1&master2=5&sa=5&m1=32-1-0-8-1-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-0-1-0&m2=27-0-1-1-0-1-3-0-0-1-0-1-1-1-0-0-1-0-0-0-0

As you can see, no skills apart from Brimstone (which is our early game damage) and Rally (our on-demand heal option) were given more than a single point. This gives us plenty of HP/stats coming from the "+" in both masteries. Also, the more skills that we have access to (even through a single point), the more value we'll get from the SBC/Hallowed helm that we'll equip at the end of Act III. By the time Eluria reaches the top of the Defense Mastery, she will have a point invested in nearly every skill in it. Only then will she start investing heavily into certain abilities.

The current attributes are:

* Strength = 190
 * Intelligence = 90
 * Dexterity = 70
 * Reserved points = 6

There will likely be no further investment in STR until the end of the game. From this point onward, we will be relying on Armor Handling and items providing +(%)STR/reduction to requirements. The base DEX is low, but that's compensated by the additional DEX points gained from the 2 masteries. Both INT and DEX will likely be raised a bit more and after that we'll pump a significant amount of attribute points (10 levels worth) into raw HP.

I can feel @botebote77 's hairs raising after reading this. Attribute points management is crucial for hybrids, as they have a much harder time getting the stats they need, compared to regular toons. So making a serious investment in raw HP would sound terrible to anyone who's experienced in playing hybrid classes. However, you have to take into account that Eluria's a hardcore toon, so accumulating a certain HP pool is essential for her survival. While a regular character could equip a Hale Ring or an Armor of the Mammoth and forget about any HP pool issues, she has to dedicate a number of inventory slots to HP regen items (as she can't use potions), which means that her jewelry will have to provide resistances/damage.

Investing attribute points into raw HP also allows for certain flexibility. You can always replace a Ring of Might with a Ring of Grace if you need DEX over STR, while maintaining your HP. However, if you've already invested all your raw attribute points into STR/DEX and need to change the ratio between the two, you can't touch that Hale Ring of Immortality, because your HP will plummet. Think of it as a portion of your overall stat points (~15%) that isn't allocated to any specific attribute, but can be tailored to your needs.

The reason why we won't gradually build up our HP, but instead make a massive investment between levels 30-40, is simple - Dactyls. It's probably the toughest encounter throughout all of Normal difficulty. Defeating a Dactyl is hard enough as it is; doing it without potions is... well, challenging. :D Even with maxed out lightning resistance, Eluria could die before using Rally if the Dactyl casts 2 spells in a quick succession and she has less than 3k HP. With the raw HP boost she will be guaranteed to survive the combo.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves - there's plenty of time before we hit Act IV. The next update will probably be in a few days, as I tend to spend a lot of time farming in Act III. Until then, take care! 8)

P.S. Some more stats:
Current DPS: 353 (a lot more in reality, if Lycurgus procs are taken into account)
Current HP reg/sec: 56.27
Current HP: 2505
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 12:21:48 by tqrunner »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 05 March 2019, 12:45:54 »
10 lvls worth into HP.... for a hybrid acckkk!!
about requirement reduction early, i do the same thing
i remember i killed Dactyl normal in about 2 secs with eruption or VO before.. that's if you start int
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 05 March 2019, 17:13:40 »
Well, as I said, not using potions really changes things...

True - you can go INT-heavy and max out Eruption, knowing that the moment the Dactyl hits you with his 1st spell for 1.2-1.5k damage you can drink a potion and tank a potential 2nd spell. There shouldn't be a 3rd one, considering Eruption's damage. However, 2 seconds is an eternity for a toon that lacks the ability to use potions and needs to be able to tank 2 consecutive spells. My older toons used to go through Act IV having a little less than 3k HP, but that stopped when one of them died to a couple of perfectly chained casts by the Dactyl. Unlike potions, Rally has cast animation so I never had a chance to use it - my hero just exploded. And it was a toon I had spent days farming up >:(

After that unfortunate encounter, I decided to never again leave it to chance and make sure that my hero has sufficient HP.

Funny fact: One of my recent toons had 3600 HP and still got left with ~200 HP after tanking the 2 spells, barely being able to use Rally (when in theory she should be sitting at the comfortable 1000+ HP). The nasty specimen that did that to her had a green weapon with both +% to physical damage AND +% to lightning damage. Sometimes the game just wants you dead ;D
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 18:39:03 by tqrunner »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 05 March 2019, 19:49:37 »
no.. no potions.. i play with fully zoomed angle and as you know, eruption can be cast anywhere if you press shift.. 2 secs becomes more than enough time.. it's probably with about 400 int (give or take a few points) and fully maxed EE (maybe)
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 05 March 2019, 23:43:03 »
Hmm, am I missing something? He should immediately come at you the moment Eruption is cast. It's not like he'd stay in one place and take it. And you shouldn't have the means to keep him pinned on top of it... not to mention that he should be accompanied by a couple of regular Gigantes who should charge at you, too. It sounds like a big gamble - if you get stunned by the charging Gigantes you wouldn't even have the chance to dodge the wave.

Also, when you say no potions do you mean that you didn't need to use any in that particular situation, or that the character was part of a no-potion challenge?
« Last Edit: 06 March 2019, 00:18:33 by tqrunner »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: 06 March 2019, 01:12:58 »
i use potions.. i always play x3 it's almost impossible to not use potions.. i just didn't need to that time.. thank god Dactyl don't multiply in xmax or it would've been insane.. i also had VO (1st and 3rd) maxed that time.. iirc it was 1 VO and 1 eruption.. i almost always cast VO and eruption right in front of monsters so they eat more fragments.. it also helps that i know where Dactyl possibly spawns.. i visit the mystic many times on any of my characters
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline tqrunner

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: 06 March 2019, 08:21:15 »
Ah, I see - you used both spells! You said "eruption or VO", so I thought it was just one of the two and couldn't figure out how you had both the damage and control required.
Yeah, if you cast VO properly you can hit the target with more fragments and keep it stunned for longer. Too bad the Legendary version of the dude has max stun resist and 75% CTaP :))

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #11 on: 06 March 2019, 08:49:41 »
i use potions.. i always play x3 it's almost impossible to not use potions.. i just didn't need to that time.. thank god Dactyl don't multiply in xmax or it would've been insane.. i also had VO (1st and 3rd) maxed that time.. iirc it was 1 VO and 1 eruption.. i almost always cast VO and eruption right in front of monsters so they eat more fragments.. it also helps that i know where Dactyl possibly spawns.. i visit the mystic many times on any of my characters
You want many Dactyl appears at once?
Play Masssboss, there many place that them appears by group  >:D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Torcer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: 06 March 2019, 10:01:43 »
The thought of starting a journal following my toon's progress has been on my mind for a while, but being the lazy person that I am, I kept procrastinating it. Now, after botebote77's kind request, I have finally mustered up the willpower to do some typing along with the gameplay. It helps knowing that at least one person would be interested to read about the adventure :)

Her name is Eluria.
It's the name of a hot desert town in a novel by Stephen King. I also associate it with healing, because... well, let's not spoil the novel for those who haven't read it. The bottom line is that my girl's hot (duh!) and heals herself without the use of potions.

Potions are not the only thing that's been denied to Eluria. She is also not allowed to:

* use any scrolls
 * use the Esc button in scary situations
 * have more than 50% Recharge on her gear
 * get more than 50% Damage Reduction from X monster type
 * skip any major Boss monsters (incl. Dactyls)

The poor girl needs to live with all these limitations while being a hardcore character. But she's a tough lady and such hindrances only fuel her fire! Today she will go through all of Greece and when she sets foot on Rhakotis there will be the first update with more detailed info on items/skills.

Oh wow, the restrictions. Going through them;

I've tried a no potion run years ago, but out of habit I kept using potions. Only way I could succeed was by using a Champion and literally not having any potions in my inventory. The fact this is normal for you is quite impressive.

I don't use Scrolls for numerous reasons, I never remember to use them, they're expensive consumable items which drives me nuts, and I simply don't have the inventory space to accommodate them. I find having alternate equipment for areas more beneficial than a scroll.

As for both %Recharge, and %Damage Reduction, I've never thought about it nor prioritized it. What happens, happens with the equipment I'm wearing. I feel like min-maxing these stats takes a lot of the strategic fun out of the game, and judging by your refusal, I think you might feel the same way in that regard.

I never skip bosses, for the simple reason that it's another chance for loot.

Overall, I'm extremely interested in your run and will keep tabs on this. Good luck mate.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Torcer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: 06 March 2019, 10:05:56 »
ah so the blood of this toon's predecessor is on my hands.. i did a good thing then because hybrids deserve more lovin  8)

i think threads like this can be useful to other players even if the replies are few.. sometimes i see some players ask for help for certain classes and sometimes i redirect them to threads like this

hey @Torcer there is another hybrid juggernaut here and one being played by an experienced hybrider.. might want to check this toon's progress

I'll keep my eyes on this. Thanks for the tag.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: 06 March 2019, 10:46:37 »
I find having alternate equipment for areas more beneficial than a scroll.
oh yes.. most of the time at least.. and interestingly, the good scrolls are not the ones that deal damage.. you'll do better with summon scrolls or unbroken fortitudes.. or for petmasters/trappers, stalwart alliance.. i like to explore many things so I've tried many of these.. when i receive scrolls as quest rewards, i often use them instead of selling them.. even if i don't need to

Too bad the Legendary version of the dude has max stun resist and 75% CTaP :))
yes of course legendary version is harder.. but there are tricks.. like Dactyl can be frozen and petrified iirc.. traps usually can kill them.. if Dactyl don't spawn, i always feel the most sensible thing to do is save and exit and do it again until Dactyl finally spawns.. so I'm used to it by now

You want many Dactyl appears at once?
Play Masssboss, there many place that them appears by group  >:D
no i don't.. if Dactyl multiplies by 3, it might drive me crazy and might force me to quit the game
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal