Author Topic: I found a bug about Maenad~Sorceress  (Read 1586 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline northisland2017

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
I found a bug about Maenad~Sorceress
« on: 30 May 2021, 18:57:24 »
When I was in the furthest range of her,There's a good chance she won't hit me.There are two actions for her to attack with the staff.One of the horizontal movements of the staff can hit me.But the other vertical swing of the staff can't hit me at the longest range.I don't know if it's the angle of her projectile or the distance that's keeping her from hitting her target.Most of the remote monsters not have this problem, please let the developer check it.
The creature wields the staff in two movements.But most mage monsters have only one wand to wield.
In the 10th anniversary edition of the repair list, there is a monster projectile on the target targeting repair.Could this monster have been missed?Or is the texture or UI incorrect, making it unhittable?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: I found a bug about Maenad~Sorceress
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2021, 22:33:37 »
Welcome to the forum.   :)

To report bugs you need to do that here

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community/issues/new

since we're an unofficial forum and not associated with THQ Nordic who now own the rights to Titan Quest. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline northisland2017

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: I found a bug about Maenad~Sorceress
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2021, 02:50:49 »
thanks,I have given feedback.But presumably the authorities will ignore it,Because there are still a lot of major bugs that they haven't fixed.The cell phone version is higher than the computer version.I may not be able to wait for them to fix it.I'm just trying to figure out how bugs work.If anyone knows, please let me know. Especially the mod authors.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal