Author Topic: Belated returning welcome post  (Read 766 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline kalimon

• Topic Author
  • Master of Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Belated returning welcome post
« on: 25 October 2022, 05:42:06 »
Hi all

Been about on the forum actively for a few weeks recently, but forgot to put one of these in.

I was an OG player, playing pre-IT Titan Quest on my family PC when I was younger, then had a port on my MacBook for many years. Currently come back with mobile, allowing me to experience Ragnarok and Atlantis for the first time. The game is in a great state at the moment, and the port to mobile is really solid (except Atlantis, where the more modern graphics spells death for a phone’s performance).

Been posting a bit recently, particularly on the mobile hardcore section. Trying to run through the game with as many Spirit chars as possible before my ‘gap year’ finishes and reality summons me back.

Just really good to see so many people still active and the forums still in such a good shape  :D
AER/A Mobile Deathless x3:
Bleed caster Warlock / hybrid melee Oracle / caster Conjurer

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Belated returning welcome post
« Reply #1 on: 29 October 2022, 16:26:21 »
I wish welcome to Master of Spirit.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal