Author Topic: Pet spellbreaker, liche n almost permanent outsider+ancestral warriors possible?  (Read 8245 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
@botebote77 let's talk about this build.. For TQIT, you say it was OP with %100 recharge. So why do you hate this builds after AE? Because of recharge capped %80 and this build is not viable anymore.. Can you talk about this build and I'd like to know what you think about it.

I'm in normal now and have %50 around of recharge gear.. hardcore, untwinked.. permanent BS.. going for ancestrals and its synergy that increases duration of them..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hehe you're really obsessed with this ;D
it's not that i hate it, but the problem is

hardcore, untwinked.

you have 50% recharge in normal. but can you carry it over to epic, and then to legendary, without sacrificing resists? you don't have items and the fact that it's hardcore limits your farming options. if you're allowed to die a hundred times then it's no problem. but you're not allowed to die even 1 death. you can't farm Typhon however many times you want

but hey if you can do it, that would be amazing. but I'm just saying, if you ask me, get through it first with an easier build
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Haha thanks for reply first of all!

Atlantis (in normal) have some recharge gear, I may visit Atlantis for now. Just checked tqdb. But 2 amber necklace from Act V will get me thru more %80 recharge cap with good resist.. And ya I see what you mean, but that's what makes game fun I believe.

I'll update my character soon!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal