Author Topic: Pet spellbreaker, liche n almost permanent outsider+ancestral warriors possible?  (Read 8243 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Well, I play kinda untwinked cuz I have only goldeen fleece 15 recharge rolled. Have no other items.. and oh and also dragon scales lol. I have to find rest thru the game.. easy drop early ac3..

It should be hard to get rechage of of conc or of ruminatiom shield.. where to run? Can be dropped everywhere?

For arms, I'm just going for SBC I believe cuz no recharge arm in that area.. for str based I mean.

It's gonna be challengeling but I ever can make it, if'll dstroy everything so fsst including all bosses.

Also what you think about circle of power? Worth to maxx?

Have you ever try that build before or am I one and only guy that trying for it in the game?
?
« Last Edit: 13 November 2021, 10:59:08 by Bughuul »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
of rumination - merchants. iirc act 3 normal and onwards

so you're really serious about str. it's almost impossible. but whatever. it's your game. your choice
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
200 str 400 int 200 dex that you offer as basebet stats almost permanent outsider and ancestral warriors build?

I am already early game atm. So can switch easily if you think and suggest that is valid and easier.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
200+ str, 400+ int, 400+ dex

i should add that it should be low 200. probably just enough to equip neiths will and shield of rumination. if you're already using blue dragon scales, you should probably hold off from adding any points to str for now

400 dex because you'll still need some DA. and it opens your option for a SB cuffs and/or hunters helm

it's not easy. but there's something i used to do that made it so much easier. just target 300 int and 300 dex end of normal. then 400 int 400 dex, end of epic.
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ten four!

I'ma go for it then. Have yuya's garb, so better option than green with golden fleece in normal at least.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
know what? i've played enough self-found that i can name recharge items that you might get, without looking at tq-db

oracle helm almost wouldn't matter as you'd replace it as early as.. about act 3 normal.

amber necklace. your game could hinge on this honestly. act 5 normal. sometimes it drops, sometimes it don't

those shields almost doesn't matter because a green shield of of concentration or of rumination is almost always better. except maybe rings of the rhine. but honestly a green shield of rumination socketed with legendary rigid carapace with 40% pierce res completion bonus might be better

those helms don't matter because same with shield. the problem is recharge suffix on helms only appear on mage helms. and shields, all shields are strength. (edit: no not all shields are strength, but you know what i mean)

so the best advice i can give you is 200+ str, 400+ int, 400+ dex. go for neiths will + green shield of rumination socketed with rigid pierce res. you can go for 2 neiths will because of warfare, but that might kill your resists

you'll still need all skills for ancestral warriors lasting legacy so SB cuffs.... but nnngggghhhh. bracer slot is your chance for more recharge. there are act 5 bracers with recharge that drops on self-found runs. this is where it gets complicated really. hard choice here

that golden fleece with recharge, forget about it. you'll never get it. i don't care what tq-db says.

i really think the devs missed making an early to mid game recharge artifact. there are only 2 recharge artifacts: talisman of the jade emperor and gambanteinn. talisman of the jade emperor requires incarnation of jade emperor, which only drops in act 3 legendary. gambanteinn is worse because it requires an act 5 legendary relic. it's like they didn't think about self-found players

if you plan to also do this deathless... well... good luck... you'll need it. you're crazy

@MedeaFleecestealer can you make a self-found, no deaths challenge? i don't want to host it. rules would be simple: play it untwinked and you're not allowed to die. that's it. and maybe no cheating. you can only do what the game allows you to do (except twinking)

Don't we already have one? 

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1367.0

Or do you mean something a bit different?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ow. i did that? dem i don't remember. i don't want to be the host though
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Well, I can edit/add to the leaderboard if needed.  Doesn't seem to be atm though.   :(

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Some updates, not much tho, I was busy a bit and played a little. Act II now, just killed statues in Giza.

Have 2 recharge gear atm, oracle's wreath -%10 recharge, and yuya's garb -%25 recharge (that one is good yup, best early -%recharge torso, also who tf is yuya?!) I'm level 20 rn, will get blue dragon's scales when I am 22. So another -%15 from it, and I'ma do merchant farm for a recharge shield when I reach Act III - as @botebote77 recommended.

Well, I have some probs with circle of power. When I cast it, it reduces recharge time ya but after it fades away, recharge time gets back to normal levels, just gear or whatever. So it's almost useless for this build? Can someone explain that how to get a good benefit from it for this build if that's possible?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i think that build will only show the power on later lvles with last legacy skill and with recharge as well more option at hand.

In lvling will be bit slow, you must maybe using onslaugh or good dps weapon to get you fast at lower lvs.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Some updates.

Just killed Typhon. It was very easy with liche king. I just kited him and liche king finished him off. I put 1 pt to liche king every level that I took, so it was almost max level. Act III itself was easy as well, and killing speed was not a problem at all. I'm using blue dragon scales, and it was doing a good damage tbh. At least it was enough to kill some things.

Luckily I got ceremonial buckler from barmanu's chest. So I have 4 recharge items atm, oracle's wealth, ceremonial buckler, yuya's garb and blue dragon scales. Need some rings/amulets now. Also as @botebote77 suggested above, green shield with rigid resist would be better than ceremonial buckler, but it's ok for now I believe. Have no option for legs and arms afaik. I have SBC with poison resist charm'd.

So I'm at Rhodes now. Should I go for Atlantis first, or? What you suggest? @sauruz @MedeaFleecestealer @botebote77 @Zardoz

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
During normal just skip Atlantis for now, just go into Hades act. After you complete the act or during the midle if you want check Atlantis you can go.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
During normal just skip Atlantis for now, just go into Hades act. After you complete the act or during the midle if you want check Atlantis you can go.
Never did Atlantis before lol.. wondering Tartarus and whole Atlantis act tbh.. anyway I'll take your suggest and just go for Hades firstly. I can check Atlantis before Ragnarök.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Also I like idea behind some specific gear related builds as well..

This one seems cool,

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Okay, I died with toon a few days ago.. it was too easy and I was not careful enough, so I died in Act IV.

After a try of a few classes around, I decided to retry pet spellbreaker and I created another toon yesterday night. I just killed Typhon.

My skills are,

For spirit mastery, everything 1 pt except base lich king, it's 9 or 10 atm.
For warrior mastery, I'm going for ancestral warriors atm. Didn't unlock it yet.

Lich king himself was easy to run till Typhon.

As many people already know, I play "kinda untwinked", which means I delete toon that died, and his gear and stash as well.. so I lost lots of sbc, and some other rare and good MI and uniques, like prowler's chest.

Anyway, my current gear is,

Head - shaman's head (%6 recharge)
Weapon - blue dragon scales (%18 recharge)
Shield - green shield with "of concentration" (%8 recharge)
Torso - % ele resist and high health bonus green with golden fleece (%8 recharge)
Arms - shitty green (was lazy to go for sbc tbh, and my main goal is to get %recharge gear and sbc doesn't give it)
Legs - a green with some secondary resists
Artifact - shroud of eternal night (maybe soul prism for more summons? any idea?) @sauruz

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal