Author Topic: Pet spellbreaker, liche n almost permanent outsider+ancestral warriors possible?  (Read 8247 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Is it possible with recharge gear? I wanna try it as hardcore 0 death if it's possible!
« Last Edit: 10 November 2021, 18:39:49 by Bughuul »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Could try it, whether it's hardcore viable .... you'll find out. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i know it's possible with nature refresh. permanent outsider or permanent ancestral warriors
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i know it's possible with nature refresh. permanent outsider or permanent ancestral warriors
In theory, even without refresh ancestral warriors permanent should be possible..

I'm going to try "almost permanent" outsider + ancestral warriors spellbreaker and let you guys know.

Any suggestions for that build?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do not forget, if you have Atlantis xpac, warfare got a new skil modifier "last legacy" wich extend even more the ancestral warriors life time, if im not wrong you will able to resummon then super quicky if their time goes down.

As well Battle Standard will boost your summon dmg and speed , good versus big groups and bosses.

Lich king will be able to carry you solo until  the last moments of normal difficulty , but at that time you will have ancestral warriors and outsider to help him out.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2021, 23:44:44 by sauruz »
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do not forget, if you have Atlantis xpac, warfare got a new skil modifier "last legacy" wich extend even more the ancestral warriors life time, if im not wrong you will able to resummon then super quicky if their time goes down.

As well Battle Standard will boost your summon dmg and speed , good versus big groups and bosses.

Lich king will be able to carry you solo until  the last moments of normal difficulty , but at that time you will have ancestral warriors and outsider to help him out.
Attributes will be str dex but just a few recharge gear and I'll start as lvl 1.. so it'll be very challengeling and even not sure what/where to farm, which items etc. lol. It'll be kinda yolo methinks.. That's why I wrote that I need a suggestion from you guys. If I can make it work, it'll be one of the most deadly toons in the game I believe!

PS: Starting with Spirit, 1 pt in for crucial skills like deathchill, ravages of time, spirit ward etc. And when I open liche king, I'll do 1 pt into it every level that I took, and rest going to mastery for outsider. I'll throw a few points to onslaught, battle rage and weapon training as well while focusing on spirit mastery (just for outsider firstly, so pumping mastery itself, skills just 1 pt) Then I'ma go for battle standart, war horn and especially ancestral warriors.
« Last Edit: 11 November 2021, 07:58:02 by Bughuul »

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well, depending on how much you plan to depend on the pets to do the work for you you may need to consider going with more intel. 

Here's a thread with some items that have -% recharge on them, not all of them listed do, but it'll give you an idea of what to look out for as you progress.  They are mostly intel based items though, hence the possible need to have more of that attribute than you might think.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=414.0

I don't have a big collection of melee gear to check, but the only items I found in my collection that have -% recharge are: Golden Shield of Pelaron, Certhas' Plate, Protean Armor, Odysseus' Armor, Lykiaon Malleus, Shai'tan, Polaris (these are all purple items), Flowing Shield of the Euphrates, Ceremonial Buckler, Takeshi's Kimono, Helm of the Tempest, Santa's Winter Coat, Jade Totem of Rumination (blue items).

Obviously those can't be socketed with relics/charms, but if you have green items then the Golden Fleece relic can roll with a -% recharge bonus, but that's the only one I know of that does.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well, depending on how much you plan to depend on the pets to do the work for you you may need to consider going with more intel. 

Here's a thread with some items that have -% recharge on them, not all of them listed do, but it'll give you an idea of what to look out for as you progress.  They are mostly intel based items though, hence the possible need to have more of that attribute than you might think.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=414.0

I don't have a big collection of melee gear to check, but the only items I found in my collection that have -% recharge are: Golden Shield of Pelaron, Certhas' Plate, Protean Armor, Odysseus' Armor, Lykiaon Malleus, Shai'tan, Polaris (these are all purple items), Flowing Shield of the Euphrates, Ceremonial Buckler, Takeshi's Kimono, Helm of the Tempest, Santa's Winter Coat, Jade Totem of Rumination (blue items).

Obviously those can't be socketed with relics/charms, but if you have green items then the Golden Fleece relic can roll with a -% recharge bonus, but that's the only one I know of that does.

Golden fleece is the only relic that can be rolled with -% recharge bonus?

Also I'll have my hands dirty while outsider and ancestral warriors ripping them. So classical str/dex will be better than for me but need to find those items, cuz I play like diablo 2 hardcore, which means when I die I delete that char along with that toon's gear and stash as well. Also till I find some % recharge items, I'll rely on liche king, and pumping pts into it mostly while pumping pts into masteries for outsider and ancestral warriors as well.

My plan seems clear. Str/dex, just find as many as % recharge gear that str based, deathchill aura + war horn for some survivability, and 1 pt to some important skills like battle standart, dark covenant, spirit ward etc. I'll unlock outsider first, then gonna go for ancestral warriors.

Thanks for your post Medea!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Also Ima list some low level -% recharge items that is str or dex based very soon. I think that build never experienced by people before (or?) so people can follow how it perfoms in the game.

Not Yet Rated!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That was the only relic/charm I could find in my Vault collection that had it, yes.  Whether there are any from Ragnarok/Atlantis that do that I haven't gotten hold of yet I don't know.  And Golden Fleece can only go in torso armor, nothing else, so it's not like you could use it with several different pieces of gear.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Okay, let's list some target -% recharge gear for pet spellbreaker,

For head,

Oracle's wealth, lvl 10, 116 int, -%10 recharge, easy to get (nessus, gorgon queens or act 1 telkine)
Hunter's helm, lvl 37, 349 dex, -%25 recharge, okay this one gonna be my goal, but need to hit epic act 3 for it
and tracker's hood ofc, but legendary item, so skeep

For arms,

Ba'als hand, lvl 30, 236 int, -%15 recharge, maybe I can reach 236 int without spending my attribute pts to int, we shall see tho, act 5 normal
Clasp of mothers, lvl 35, 266 int, -%15 recharge, okay this one have -%10 reduction to all req as well, seems better option than ba'als hand if I can find one, act 5 normal
Clasp of pythia, lvl 30, 286 int, -%18 recharge, good bonuses for int reqs like -%20 but I don't think that I can gear it..

Have no rly good option for arms it seems, maybe I can get some MI or green with -of concentration/focus etc. hard to find tho meh

For torso,

No need to fuck with some uniques, just wear any green or MI with golden fleece. I take Odysseus armor if I ever can reach legendary lol

For legs,

Not much options here as you can guess.. any suggestions?

For weapon,

Axe - The owl, okay seems good one, -%15 recharge, act 5 normal, and int bonus as well, maybe it can help to wear some int shits too?
Throwing? - Blue dragon scales - -%15 recharge, not remember exactly onslaught works with throwing weapons or not, can someone englighten this part? if yes, blue dragon scales can save my life for a long time it seems, it's on everywhere in normal

For shield,

Ceremonial buckler - lvl 22, -%12 recharge, typhon act 3 telkine etc. seems good one
Rings of the rhine - lvl 42, -%15 recharge, act 5 normal, and it gives -%15 reduction to all req

For ring,

Only ring of the three for early levels, -%12 recharge, normal act 5

For amulet,

Orb of the fallen for early levels, -%10 recharge, normal act 4

Seems very hard to reach max -% recharge.. maybe Yuya's garb for torso, -%25 recharge is huge if I can wear cuz of int.. (I have it in my inventory)

Also looked for grants skill: refresh gear as well and Ren Lei's pride is an option for early game.. 12 secs to all recharge times, 21 secs recharge itself, can be dropped in act 3 normal

Any recommendations are welcomed..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I just created char and he's in Boetia rn. Started with spirit, pumping pts to mastery, and slowly leveling up on liche king, like 2 pt to mastery 1 pt to liche king for every level that I took. Also 1 pt to some crucial skills.

Have a question. Recharge is %80 capped after AE yup, but it is possible to reach %100 easily even with only circle of power. It won't be valid if I reach with it, right? So %80 is still max..

Also when best time to cast it? I mean, like after I summon outsider/ancestral warriors, or before it or whatever it is. Can someone enlighten that, please?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I think you need to summon the pets after you cast circle of power.

80% is the cap no matter what, unless im wrong.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bughuul

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I think you need to summon the pets after you cast circle of power.

80% is the cap no matter what, unless im wrong.

But oitsider recharge going back to normal levels after circle of power's dead, correct?

Is it possible to worth maxx ya? Circle of power I mean

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
know what? i've played enough self-found that i can name recharge items that you might get, without looking at tq-db

oracle helm almost wouldn't matter as you'd replace it as early as.. about act 3 normal.

amber necklace. your game could hinge on this honestly. act 5 normal. sometimes it drops, sometimes it don't

those shields almost doesn't matter because a green shield of of concentration or of rumination is almost always better. except maybe rings of the rhine. but honestly a green shield of rumination socketed with legendary rigid carapace with 40% pierce res completion bonus might be better

those helms don't matter because same with shield. the problem is recharge suffix on helms only appear on mage helms. and shields, all shields are strength. (edit: no not all shields are strength, but you know what i mean)

so the best advice i can give you is 200+ str, 400+ int, 400+ dex. go for neiths will + green shield of rumination socketed with rigid pierce res. you can go for 2 neiths will because of warfare, but that might kill your resists

you'll still need all skills for ancestral warriors lasting legacy so SB cuffs.... but nnngggghhhh. bracer slot is your chance for more recharge. there are act 5 bracers with recharge that drops on self-found runs. this is where it gets complicated really. hard choice here

that golden fleece with recharge, forget about it. you'll never get it. i don't care what tq-db says.

i really think the devs missed making an early to mid game recharge artifact. there are only 2 recharge artifacts: talisman of the jade emperor and gambanteinn. talisman of the jade emperor requires incarnation of jade emperor, which only drops in act 3 legendary. gambanteinn is worse because it requires an act 5 legendary relic. it's like they didn't think about self-found players

if you plan to also do this deathless... well... good luck... you'll need it. you're crazy

@MedeaFleecestealer can you make a self-found, no deaths challenge? i don't want to host it. rules would be simple: play it untwinked and you're not allowed to die. that's it. and maybe no cheating. you can only do what the game allows you to do (except twinking)
« Last Edit: 13 November 2021, 10:10:45 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal