Author Topic: Bramblewood Bow farming - unable to find it  (Read 3182 times)

Offline thomason993

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Bramblewood Bow farming - unable to find it
« on: 27 December 2020, 07:27:53 »
I am currently playing the game on my ps4. I own the base version of the game which contains the original TQ game and the Immortal Throne expansion, no Ragnarok nor Atlantis expansions.

I am on act IV with a Brigand on Normal difficulty, and I am trying to get a Bramblewood Bow from the Anourans (frog-like creatures) at Asomata Beach and Soronis swamp area. Until now, I have spent at least 8 hours of farming for this specific item over and over, and still haven't managed to get a Bramblewood Bow. I have killed at least 600+ Anouran Hunters in total, I ve got 10+ Mbuti's Advocate, 2 Batrachos Bracers and Breastplate, plus several other Blue items, but still no bow. I m starting to believe that this bow is not available on the base game or on the ps4 version of the game cause I don't know how else to explain this.

So my question is, did anyone else who played the game on a console ever got a Bramblewood Bow from the Anourans? And if so, how much time/farming did it take?

Thanks in advance

Offline thomason993

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Bramblewood Bow farming - unable to find it
« Reply #1 on: 01 January 2021, 13:15:16 »
Update: I just got it! I got a Bramblewood Bow with 50-60 base damage, 7~11 pierce damage, +10% attack speed and 25% chance of 36 reduced resistance for 3 sec. After about 16 hours of farming specifically for this bow.

p.s. Happy new year to everyone :)

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #2 on: 01 January 2021, 18:38:39 »
Congratulations!  Nice start to the new year.   ;D

Offline SantosMcguire

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2023, 14:33:50 »
I am currently playing the game on my ps4. I own the base version of the game which contains the original TQ game and the Immortal Throne expansion, no Ragnarok nor Atlantis expansions.

I am on act IV with a Brigand on Normal difficulty, and I am trying to get a Bramblewood Bow from the Anourans (frog-like creatures) at Asomata Beach and Soronis swamp area. Until now, I have spent at least 8 hours of farming for this specific item over and over, and still haven't managed to get a Bramblewood Bow. I have killed at least 600+ Anouran Hunters in total, I ve got 10+ Mbuti's Advocate, 2 Batrachos Bracers and Breastplate, plus several other Blue items, but still no bow. I m starting to believe that this bow is not available on the base game or on the ps4 version of the game cause I don't know how else to explain this.

So my question is, did anyone else who played the game on a console ever got a Bramblewood Bow from the Anourans? And if so, how much time/farming did it take?

Thanks in advance
It is possible to obtain a Bramblewood Bow from Anouran Hunters in the base version of the game, including on the PS4 version. However, the drop rate for this item is low, and it may take some time and farming to obtain it. The amount of time it takes to get the bow can vary greatly, as it is ultimately up to chance.

It sounds like you have already put in a significant amount of effort into farming for the item, and it's unfortunate that you haven't had any luck yet. One thing you could try is increasing your Magic Find (MF) to increase your chances of getting a rare item drop. Additionally, if you haven't already, you may want to try farming in other areas where the Anouran Hunters can be found, as they may have different drop rates.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal