Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 216763 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Deathblossom

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #525 on: 24 February 2023, 20:05:55 »
I just wondered today - you already created a lot of undead versions of existing monsters, but would you also plan to add opposite (binary) gender monsters where it makes sense ? Lions, Tritones and Eldjotnar have both (binary) gender and it is really cool.

Here is a list of what I think the game misses : Centaurides, female Undeads (Zombies, Lost Souls, Draugs, Phantasms), female Arachnos (Arachne could also be the only one), male Djinns, female Yetis, female Neanderthals, female Yerrens, female Trolls, male Elves, female Jotnar, female Dvergrs and Oceanids (with Potamoi).

For these ones I'm not quite sure about the results : Jackalwomen, Tigerwomen, female Nightstalkers and female Coral Guardians.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #526 on: 24 February 2023, 22:57:21 »
I just wondered today - you already created a lot of undead versions of existing monsters, but would you also plan to add opposite (binary) gender monsters where it makes sense ? Lions, Tritones and Eldjotnar have both (binary) gender and it is really cool.

Here is a list of what I think the game misses : Centaurides, female Undeads (Zombies, Lost Souls, Draugs, Phantasms), female Arachnos (Arachne could also be the only one), male Djinns, female Yetis, female Neanderthals, female Yerrens, female Trolls, male Elves, female Jotnar, female Dvergrs and Oceanids (with Potamoi).

For these ones I'm not quite sure about the results : Jackalwomen, Tigerwomen, female Nightstalkers and female Coral Guardians.

There are Centaurides in greece ( appear with boars and dryads),  zombies unarmed  can be female as well  , also zombie mothers (spawns undeads like in Diablo).

In Orient i made geist (female ghosts , similar  how the ghosts in egypt looks like but have more human looks) and Baneshees will as well make their appearance ( i think theres a picture around this topic)

Female Arachnos , theres a champion version as well few Heroes and bosses that can appear with the regular Aranchos, in greece.

For tigerwoman , for the initial ideia i was thinking was a maenad  with the colours of a tiger ,a more ranger/caster role that will replace the tigerman ranged ranks.(Maybe when i reach in the Orient and EE who knows what i can find around)

Oceanids and Sea Nymphs/Sirens also make their apperance in Coastal Areas in Greece, for sure some of then will re appear in Atlantis.

I will try make the existing and new monsters having a more diverse genre , if it works ofc.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Itsjack

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #527 on: 30 March 2023, 23:49:28 »
Sorry im new to this, been in love with the game and was wondering how i download the mod or if it playable yet thanks, keep up the god work

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: 29 July 2023, 02:26:30 »
Im back

Sorry all , sadly work is consuming alot of my free time during the past months, hopefully it will change during the future.

Anyway, i started to rework and make some new additions.

Boars

Changed the regular version looks and gave the champion version more tusks/fur and a tail.

Quivers

Gave a chance to centaurs and skelletons archers to have a "cosmetic" quiver on their backs (dont drop), it works similar to a prop, just for looks

Telkine Limos

Telkine minions have a different look than a regular limos, a more  mystical being.

Spider Hostīs

What about a mind controlling parasite ? well a Body controlling spiders ? There will be a kind of spider that controls body of fallen villagers and guards, the bodies can use weapons (bow/unarmed and sword and shield) similar to a zombie but more fragile.

But there is a twist!

When you kill the possessed body the spider(s) jumps off and runs towards of the player *very fast*, as you wont see the spider attach of the main dead body ,  as two different biomes.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #529 on: 29 July 2023, 02:57:52 »
Ha ha, I love it! The spider host is inspired. And the quiver for archer skeletons is so simple the original devs are doing a facepalm reading this post  :))

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: 29 July 2023, 21:43:01 »
Glad to see you back, sauruz! Cool stuff as usual. The spider host is very Alien-ish, haha. Also i like the specialized Limos.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Antar36

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #531 on: 30 July 2023, 14:56:51 »
Great mod. I like these quilts best. It's a small change, but it makes a huge difference.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal