Author Topic: Strange drop rate : always the same one  (Read 1519 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Strange drop rate : always the same one
« on: 04 November 2022, 14:28:56 »
So i got to epic with my first anniversary toon and i started to farm bosses/minibosses  to get some good items for the vault, cause i dont like to steal someone else full database and use them, wanna find them myself.

My method is to farm any boss i meet until they drop at least 1 purple.

Started act 1.
All the bosses found : Satys, Nexus, Polyfemus and the Gorgons....all droped the same exactly identical purple (Ladon's Maw throwing weapon), and all from the chests and not from wear items.

Is this something normal due to my-level/act-im-playing or is some misterious bug from xmax? (im farming them on xmax+ to have all the possible copies of the bosses i meet)

thanks in advance for any answer/explanation  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Xerxes

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Strange drop rate : always the same one
« Reply #1 on: 05 November 2022, 09:37:44 »
I'm not playing with xmax, I only use LootPlus and I have found many different purple items on epic, even in act 1, by just playing, not farming. The drop rates in act 1 aren't good at first, because monsters are low level, but it gets better and majestic chests are a good source too. I even found some purples in bone piles.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Strange drop rate : always the same one
« Reply #2 on: 05 November 2022, 17:02:33 »
sadly the lootplus cheat the normal drop rate, so its quite impossible to compare my drops with yours.

i know epic got only a few of good ones, but the fact to have gotten 4 times in a row the same one, in different places, in different playtrought (so the drop seed is changed) its quite strange.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal