Author Topic: Tip&Trick _ Way to removed "immune" to some dmg types of some enemies types  (Read 3070 times)

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
Tip&Trick _ Way to removed "immune" to some dmg types of some enemies types
« on: 14 October 2021, 12:27:23 »
« Last Rated on: 15 October 2021, 19:03:30 »

* The purpose of this video is to show you how to removed the "immune" to some dmg types of some monster types Undead-Ghost and Construct-Device. In general, almost Undead (yes, except the Undead Hound i mentioned, showed in the video doesn't has 1000% resistances to Life Leech or Bleeding like the rest) and Ghost, Construct, Device have passive skill that give those monsters have 1000% resistance to Life Leech, Bleeding (for Ghost, Construct and Device, they have 1000% Poison resistance too), and they have their own resistances too. So in normal screnario, you can't reduced these 1000% resistances to those dmg types mentioned, but thanks to Liche King's Soul Blight and  Spirit Bane (Spirit Ward) skills, i was figured out how to remove that annoying 1000% resistances.
- The "+X% dmg to monster type" effect works with the "Y% reduced resistances for Z second(s)" too. So for the two Death's WIng throw weapon that i using in the video, one has 20% and the other has 23% reduced resistances in 3 seconds, will multiplied with the "+X% dmg to Undead" source i got from relic/charms that i added in gears. My character equip 2 rings, each added 1 Legendary and 1 Epic Torture Soul charms, each with bonus completion that give +50% dmg to Undead; an amulet added 1 Legendary + 1 Epic Torture Soul, each with bonus completion that give +50% dmg to Undead; the helm armor that added 1 Legendary + 1 Epic Troll's Tusks charms, both with completion bonus that give +50% dmg to Undead. From all these gears, character has total +400% dmg to undead (or 500%), meaning when you dealing dmg or X%reduced resistances to Undead, the effect will be x5. With Death's Wing that has 20% reduced resistances for 3 seconds, if you hits Undead (Ghost too, because they are always showed as Undead-Ghost) enemies correctly (so the reduced resistances effect can applied to enemies), you can reduced all resistances of enemies to zero, meaning you can bleeding, poisoning, life leeching those enemies.
- If "Y% reduced resistances for Z second(s)" with the bonus of +% dmg types to enemies over 100%, it still works. As you can see in the video when i testing with the life leech on Yang swords after applied 100% resistances (by Death's Wing that has 20% RR, mean 100%RR with effect of +400% dmg to Undead) and 115% resistances (by Death's Wing that has 23% RR, mean 115%RR with effect of +400% dmg to Undead).
- The "Y% reduced resistances for Z second(s)" from character skills like Trance of Wrath (Dream) or Obscured Visibility (Squall - Storm) dont' stacked don't stacked up effect like "Y% reduced resistances for Z second(s)" on gears, but the same effect on Liche King's skill (Soul Blast) works (I don't tested with Nightmare pet yet, but it maybe works too, since it similar to Liche King).
« Last Edit: 07 November 2021, 05:12:56 by icefreeze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Zardoz

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Seems like a lot of item swaping, which will cripple your character in other areas, just so you can leech some life. It's cool for the demonstration, but not viable for actual gameplay... in fact, i see no point. If you have a good build, the innability to leach from construcs should be an irrelevant concern.
« Last Edit: 15 October 2021, 23:26:53 by Zardoz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
He still did something that was considered impossible... As experiment it's very curious, and may lead to other build ideas, who knows.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ninakoru

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Interesting experiment!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal