Author Topic: Titan Quest Atlantis "Warden: God of Sparta" Guide  (Read 59675 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Anuchyfilm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Titan Quest Atlantis "Warden: God of Sparta" Guide
« on: 07 May 2020, 09:57:44 »
Titan Quest Atlantis "Warden: God of Sparta" Guide
(Spear + Shield Melee and Reflection Build)

"one Spartan was worth several men of any other state"

Warden (HUNTING + DEFENSE) is a class that perfectly matches the theme of Titan Quest. An ancient Spartan hoplite warrior, master of spear and shield, who can triumph any battlefield.

This is one of the best classes for beginners since these masteries will naturally create a very good offensive and defensive warrior. Let's see how good is this mastery combo.

Offensive
HUNTING is the best mastery for spear wielders. It can boost your piercing damage up to 289% (from Art of the Hunt and Call of the Hunt) and give you a very high attack speed, up to 73% (from Wood Lore and Call of the Hunt). You can get 650 OA (offensive ability) and 10% OA from Finesse, a synergy to Call of the Hunt. With such high OA, your melee attacks will not miss any target and critically hit to almost every mob. HUNTING also provides you with some active spear skills.

DEFENSE is by far (and only) the best mastery for shield attacks. There are 3 shield attack proc skills that will allow your toon to automatically utilize the shield to inflict damage, so you can attack with both the spear and the shield. Defensive Reaction (synergy from Adrenaline) will boost your physical damage up to 90% (spears deal partially physical damage)
You'll have a very fast-moving toon. Trail Brazing (synergy from Art of the Hunt) will boost your movement speed up to 35% while Adrenaline and Rally (from DEFENSE) will give your another (up to) 37% total speed! That will boost your movement speed, attack speed and casting speed. Your character will be a fearsome warrior!

Defensive
Your DA (defensive ability) will be unmatched. DEFENSE and HUNTING already provide you up to 588 DA from Wood Lore and Battle Awareness, so you won’t have any problems when dealing with melee mobs, as high DA allows you to avoid critical hits and often dodge attacks completely.

A HUNTING character is extremely good at evading projectiles with 35% CTAP (chance to avoid projectiles) from Find Cover, a synergy from Art of the Hunt aura. A DEFENSE toon excels at using the shield to block damage, with 48% shield block chance and -80% shield recovery time from Quick Recovery and Focus (a synergy from Battle Awareness). 35% of all projectiles can't hit you and you can use your shield to block the rest with a high success rate.

You can manage your resistances very easily since HUNTING and DEFENSE will already provide you up to 100% poison resistance (from Herbal Remedy) and up to 65% elemental resistance (from Rally tree).
Herbal Remedy and Adrenaline boost the HP regeneration rate which makes the Warden less vulnerable to DoT damage (damage over time).

"These 2 masteries combined are divine! They will grant you one of the finest melee characters, a fast and fearsome hero, great at both killing and tanking. Moreover, you can become a god-like warrior if you utilize your damage reflected alongside your close combat attacks."

Why reflection Warden?
Warden is indeed one of the best classes for reflection build. It can easily rival Templar (DEFENCE + DREAM) and Paladin (DEFENCE + STROM).
There are 3 aspects which make a good reflection build, let us compare those 3 classes.

Tanking Ability: IMO Warden is the winner due to their highest DA, projectile evasion rate and resistances (65% elemental and 100% poison). 

Damage Reflect Skill: Besides DEFENSE’s Rally, HUNTING offers no reflection, while DREAM and STORM offer Trance of Empathy and Energy Shield respectively.

Resistance Reduction Ability: Templar has Trance of Wrath but you can activate only one trance and usually we'd choose Trance of Empathy for a reflection build. Paladin has Squall that can lower mob’s resistances by a percent.  Warden has Study Prey, the skill that can instantly lower mob's physical, piercing, bleeding, and elemental resistances by a flat amount (it's considered better than percent-based reduction). It's by far the best among this group.

"When thinking about reflection builds we realize that a toon must have good resistances and tanking ability because you reflect damage upon being hit. Enemies also have good resistances, so even if you stack a lot of damage reflected skills and gear, your damage output might still be too low. Resistance reduction is the key to reflection builds, that's why IMO Study Prey alone wins Warden this round."

Reflection builds require farming for specific items. There is an Icescale armor set that you can farm from Fjord Ichthians in Kaupangr [the area you travel to after Scandia]. This armor will give you a 15% chance of 500% damage reflected, which means that equipping 4 of them (Torso, Head, Hand and Leg) will stack a ton of damage reflected that when triggered will instantly kill targets.

"When a skilful hoplite warrior is combined with a powerful damage reflector, the Warden becomes the God of Sparta."
 Let's see how to start this build by looking at the stat distribution.

STAT DISTRIBUTION
This is a STR-DEX based melee character. Warden had been notorious for lacking OA pre-Atlantis DLC. This problem can now be fixed with the new skill Finesse mentioned above. However, this buff has very long cooldown, so if you don't have more than -65% recharge, your OA can drop badly when this buff is gone. I'd like to recommend you to invest more points in DEX than STR for this toon.  Armor Handling skill from DEFENSE mastery can lower STR requirement for armor and shields by 30%, so you can invest in STR just to match the gear requirements and spend more points in DEX to boost your base OA/DA.

STR: You'll need around 460 STR to equip Legendary Icescale Armor (647-30% = 453) and endgame gear. Investing in STR will increase your physical damage (a spear deals 75% physical and 25% piercing damage).

DEX: It’s vital here, as it increases your piercing and bleeding damage as well as OA/DA. You'll need around 400-500 DEX to equip a good spear. 600+ DEX is an ideal amount

OA: You'll gain around 600 OA from DEX. This amount is actually not good enough, since your melee attacks are going to miss the targets, but when combined with Call of the Hunt, your OA can reach 1250 (600 from your DEX + 650 from Finesse) which ensures you critical hits to most of the enemies. The choice here is between gearing up with -65% recharge or 200-300+ OA gear.   

DA:  You already have 600 DA from your DEX and 588 DA from DEFENSE and HUNTING skills. Combined, that’s 1188 DA which is quite good. Find more +DA gear to reach 1500-1700+ to reach an ideal amount. 

HP: around 5500-6000 is enough for tanking

Energy: Study Prey, Rally, shield and spear attack skills all require some energy, so you can invest some points in it if need be.

INT: not necessary.

GEAR
"Icescale armor will play an important part in the build. Apart from damage reflected ability, each of them will grant you around 12% CTAP (chance to avoid projectiles). Wearing 4 of them, combined with Art of the Hunt aura, will give you have the highest amount of 80% CTAP! Archers and ranged mobs will be no problem at all.”

–%recharge items are the key to getting many important buffs. You should have at least -45% recharge for permanent Rally (80% damage reflected and 65% elemental resistance) so you'll have damage reflected ability active at all times. -65% recharge will grant you permanent Call of the Hunt (40% attack speed, 174% piercing/bleeding damage and 650 OA) that will significantly boost your damage.

"If you can manage to get -80% recharge you'll be nearly immortal since you can spam Perfect Block (a skill that gives 100% all damage absorption for 1 sec.) in every 1.3 sec!! that means there is only 0.3 second during which the baddies can hit you. And in that split second you still have high chance to block, dodge, and to avoid the projectiles. Basically, you'd rarely get hurt by anything. And please remember, you also have a deathly damage reflection + a huge resistance reduction. What'll happen when mobs and bosses try to kill you? They can't even scratch your HP and kill themselves soon enough."

You can build your Warden as a pure melee or pure reflector. Mine is 40% melee and 60% reflector. Your goal is to have:

Good resistances and decent DA.
+4 to all skill or more (if possible).
-45% recharge or more.
A good Icescale armor set. You can farm it until you get a good one, otherwise just simple pierce/poison resistance will do.
A good amount of DPS and attack speed.

WEAPON
MY CHOICE
Antediluvian Trident (Fiery of Reckless Power): socketed with Anubis relic (attack speed bonus) I use this spear for fanciness ^_^ The look of it matches perfectly with the Icescale armor set. The damage is not bad since it comes along with flat piercing damage, but you can choose from other great spears listed below.

ALT CHOICES
Black Steel Spike: A popular MI and one of the strongest spears. Farm a good one and socket it with Anubis relic for ADCtH (attack damage convert to health) or +physical damage relic/charm.
Khthonion Spike: A good MI spear which, in legendary, comes along with 110 OA to fix your low OA problem.
Achilles' Spear: An all-round nice spear with 150 OA, 35% attack speed, 30% piercing and physical damage.
Peleus' Ashen Spear: Both a defensive and an offensive spear with 40% pierce resistance, a good amount of 15% OA and some +flat and +percent damage.
Singing Avenger: One of the best defensive spears with 20% DA[!], 10% chance to dodge attacks and avoid projectiles. This spear also has a 25% chance of 300 physical retaliation and +1 to DEFENSE. It's definitely a great choice.

SHIELD
MY CHOICE
Cyclopean Ragnarok Shield of Focus: Boosts physical damage and STR with -19% recharge. You can shop such "of Focus" shields from vendors. The best prefix is +physical damage/STR or one with resistances you want (will appear as a yellow item). I socketed the shield with Rigid Carapace for pierce resistance.

There are some good relics/charms for shields, Shade of Hector (180 DA and 9% CTAP with pierce/vitality resistance bonus), Archimedes Mirror (stack more damage reflected), Coral Fragment (5% physical resistance and bleeding retaliation) or Atlantean Artifice (40% health reduction and lighting retaliation.

ALT CHOICES
Athena's Mirrored Shield: 44% damage reflected, 50% pierce resistance and 80 DA
The Glory of Belenus: 25% chance of 100% damage reflected with some resistances and the highest block ability. +2 to all skills is huge too!
Wall of the Damned: 10% chance of 300% damage reflected with 15% total damage is a fair choice.
Equally good shields, Zeno's Third Paradox with 20% CTAP and dodge, Soldier’s Unyielding Will and good old Aionios can become your best friends.

TORSO ARMOR
MY CHOICE
Harness of Valholl (Juggernaut's – 20% physical damage, 8%elemental and 35% stun resistances): Another equipment slot that I chose just for fashion reasons ^_^. Why wouldn’t I equip Icescale chest armor? I love to vary my gear as much as possible and I never wear the same torso armor for each character (my Spellbinder already uses Icescale armor here: https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=986.0 ). However, Harness of Vaholl comes along with quite high bleeding resistance which is useful too.

I socketed it with Golden Fleece relic for -30% energy cost and -8% recharge (to reach the highest -80% recharge and to use Study Prey, Shield Charge and Spear Dance without energy issues). You can socket any resistance relic/charm that you want or socket an offensive relic like Stew of Eldhrimnir for 12 flat energy regen, 12% STR and 25% physical damage bonus.

ALT CHOICES
Verdant Plate: -10% recharge and -10% energy cost with high poison and lighting resistance. +1 to DEFENSE.
Alexander's Cuirass: Some amount of OA/DA, resistances, 13% CTAP and +2 to all skill.
Poseidon's Cuirass: Great resistances and +1 to HUNTING
Ismene's Cuirass: A good choice to boost both your pierce resistance [80%] and damage [40%]
You can choose a good MI or popular armors like Mantle of Sa'jun, Layered Corselet, Plate of Toutatis or Philips Unity (currently doesn’t drop)

HEAD/HAND/LEG ARMOR
MY CHOICE
I equipped 3 pieces of Icescale set (Veteran’s head, Mountaineer's hand and pierce resistance leg) to stack damage reflected and reach the 80% CTAP cap. I socketed charms/relics to manage my resistances and +skills. Albino Spider web is quite fancy and useful here due to – elemental resistances from Study Prey. You can sacrifice one gear slot to boost your damage and manage your resistances or get more –recharge. However, equipping at least 2 Icescale pieces is recommended.

ALT CHOICES
Tracker's Hood: for -40% recharge and  100% piercing damage.
Huo Qubing's Helm: -20% recharge and -40% energy cost will let you spam Study Prey and other skills without any energy problems. The helm also provides some resistances.
Stonebinder’s Cuffs: always a solid choice if you need +3 to all skills.
Gauntlets of the Necrolord: High poison, vitality, and bleeding resistances, +1 to all skills, these gauntlets also provide you 4% ADCtH, some attack speed and chance to dodge.
The Celtic Hounds: 15% physical resistance with some pierce and bleeding as well, that come along with +2 to DEFENSE.
Trollwrestler Greaves: High pierce and bleeding resistances, 20% STR with fast movement speed.
Barbarian's Spiked Greaves: Good choice for boosting your OA and DA (100), high pierce and poison resistances with 10% STR
Athena’s Battle Greaves, Discs of Mani or Hervor's Fine Steel are always a great choice for damage, speed, DA and resistances.

JEWELRY
MY CHOICE
Ring1 - Apollo's Will: A popular ring for bow and spear users, 100% pierce damage and good fire/pierce/poison resistances.
Ring2 - Band of Souls:  Apart from high vitality resistance, the ring also has a 30% chance of 130  life leech and energy leech retaliation. Doesn’t seem so effective but it's good enough and when combined with your tanking ability, CTAP, and Block, most of the mobs in the game can't even scratch your HP bar. This ring is also one of my choices because it provides me with life and energy leech resistances. Your ability to withstand damage depends a lot on your auras. If you lose your energy and auras, your tanking ability will drop badly, so I recommend to have some protection for your energy too.
Amulet – Brisingamen (Transcendent upgrade – 10% of multiple resistances): One of the best amulets because of its -25% recharge and +2 to all skills. This jewel also grants you 10% physical and some elemental resistances.

ALT CHOICES
Adroit Loop: Another popular warrior ring which you could use for some resistances, a boost to damage, DA and OA.
Grace of the Alfar: This ring is a great choice to boost your CTAP and dodge rate by 10%, It's high DEX increases your piercing/bleeding damage and OA/DA
Hale Ring of Supremacy or of the Tinkerer – typical melee guy ring with boosts to OA/DA. Can be socketed with Golem Heart charm (25% Attack speed bonus), which boosts your melee combat ability and gives a bit of reflection. Alternatively, socket a resistance-based charm/relic like Demon’s Blood, Atlas' Endurance, Dionysus' Wineskin.
Ran's Favor: Another great choice for-30% recharge and high poison, cold, and lightning resistances.
Popular amulets like Torc of the Ancestor and Pendent of Immortal Rage are always useful.

ARTIFACT
MY CHOICE
Talisman of the Jade Emperor: Huge elemental resistance increase, -25% recharge, as well as 15% STR make it remain one of the best choices for any type of character. 

ALT CHOICES
Lyre of Apollo: A good choice to add up CTAP and chance to dodge(10%). It'll boost your STR and INT by 15% and add a powerful energy drain effect to your attack.
Star of Ishtar: One of the best artifacts to strengthen your melee combat, thanks to 20% STR/DEX with 15% physical and 25% elemental resistances.
Arcane Mirror: Stack 15% chance of 100% damage reflected. The Artifact can also trigger a 300% damage reflect shield for 12 sec (with a long cooldown).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Anuchyfilm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Titan Quest Atlantis "Warden: God of Sparta" Guide
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2020, 10:21:00 »

SKILLS
DEFENSIVE and SUPPORTIVE SKILLS
As mentioned at the beginning, DEFENSE and HUNTING combo already makes a super defensive toon. Let's look over the key skills to further boost your tanking ability.
Rally is a multi-purpose spell, that can benefit any build, but the main reason for getting it is to increase our reflected dmg and elemental resistances. Put one point to the base skill or put more if you want extra healing and armor. Max Inspiration to make Rally last for 21.2 sec. The skill also provides you with 10 energy regen per sec and 10% total speed. Max the key skill Defiance for 65% elemental resistance and 80% reflect.

Battle Awareness: Max the base skill for 238 DA and 58 armor. It might look misleading, because this value applies individually to all armor parts, which when calculated gives 58 x 4 = 232 combined armor ( torso, head, arms, legs). Consider investing some points in Focus for 80% block chance. You can get another 25% block chance from Quick Recovery. The end game shield already has around 50-64% block chance, so there’s no need to max Focus. Put some points to Iron Will,  the skill which can give you up to 100% secondary resistances (sleep, stun, trap, freeze, disruption and mind control for pets). You need just 7 levels of the skill to cap at 80%.

Quick Recovery : reduces your shield recovery time and increase your block chance for a short period. Max the skill to get -81% shield recovery time (you'll block incoming damage more frequently) +25% shield block chance and 45 sec duration.

Armor Handling: Max it for +24% armor absorption. Compulsory for even more tankiness. The skill will give you -30% STR requirement for armor and shields,which lets you invest more of your stat points in DEX.

Art of the Hunt : You should max everything, starting from the base skill. It'll boost your piercing and bleeding damage by 115% and 60%. The synergy Find Cover is very important for 35% CTAP, Trail Blazing is too, for 33% movement speed and 100% reduce entrapment duration.

Wood Lore:  a great source of DA [350] and attack speed [33%]. Max it!

Herbal Remedy: a must-have for HUNTING. It boosts your poison resistance by 100%. Invest a few points or max the skill to make your poison resistance cap at 80%. The skill also provides you with HP regen that synergizes well with Adrenaline from DEFENSE. Your toon will be very strong against DoT (Damage over time).

Perfect Block: a new skill introduced in the Atlantis DLC. It's essential for the build. Level 1 already provides you 1.1 sec of 100% damage absorption and stun retaliation. I don't know whether it's intentional or not, but the more points you invest in the skill the shorter the cooldown time. Max it to spam it to nullify any incoming damage every split second.

Colossus Form is the finale. Invest some points to gain more damage absorption for fighting mass bosses.

OFFENSIVE and COMBAT SKILL
You should find some left mouse click skill for this build. I recommend maxing shield charge and its synergy Disruption to make your shield attack up to 6 targets. You can assign this skill to your left mouse click, it'll make you move faster too. Personally, I prefer Shield Charge more than Batter for this build. Especially when you have high –recharge, you can use this skill every 2-3 sec.

Another LMB skill is Spear Dance. The skill deals good damage to enemies around you, but it'll also apply fear, which can sometimes be annoying, since you need mobs to hit you in order to kill them, but they run away instead.

Adrenaline is a good choice to improve your melee attacks. The buff will have a chance to proc when an enemy hits you. It'll increase your physical and bleeding damage, total speed and grant a good amount of HP regen for a short period. Consider investing some points in it.

Call of the Hunt is a good source of OA, attack speed, and piercing/bleeding damage. Max this entire tree for 650 OA, 10%Oa, 174% piercing/bleeding damage and 40% attack speed!

Shield Smash, Disable, Pulverize are proc skills. You should max them or at least put one point to all of these shield attack skills. During the cooldown time of Shield Charge or other left mouse click skill, you'll sometime attack with both the weapon and the shield. However, I maxed only Pulverize, because I have -80% recharge so my toon will attack by Shield Charge and Spear Dance rather than a normal attack.

Volley is another proc skill that allows you to attack 3 enemies around you. Put some points or max it the same way as to shield proc skills mentioned above. Somehow the animation of Gouge is too slow, and I didn’t invest any points in it to prevent reflected damage, because I don't have high bleeding resistance.

Study Prey is also a must! Max everything in it to lower mobs’ resistances, making them more vulnerable to your melee attack and damage reflected (-66% physical/pierce resistances, -54% elemental/bleeding resistances and -54% defensive ability. This skill will be your nuke.

Unyielding Phalanx is a new summon skill in Atlantis DLC. This ghostly wall attacks every enemy which comes in range. A great boss-killing skill indeed, just put it under a boss and see for yourself.

GAMEPLAY and TACTICS
Spartan Rage Style
This is a super broken character - play it like a reckless melee guy by running into the group and killing everything.

Spartan Phalanx Tactics
Cast Study Prey, spam your Perfect Block, and watch the mobs kill themselves [with discipline and honor].

God of Sparta Mode
Become a god with Colossus Form to kill x24 Typhon, x12 Hades, or x38 Yaoguai.

Performance in legendary: 9/10 (One of the strongest class but the gameplay is a bit boring)
Performance in XMAX, Massbosses: 10/10 (The best if you need to farm in Massbosses)
Performance in Multiplayers : 9/10 (Not so spectacular ^_^)
Fun meter: 9/10 (Broken character but fun in Massbosses)

The Guide was edited by Torstein.

Thank you for reading, I'll gladly answer any questions. I've been playing with my friend @Torstein159 for a long time, we've built many characters together and often share items. Torstein also help me edit this guide.
My building style:
1.   I don’t usually focus on high dps, but rather on being effective enough to kill packs of monsters.
2.   My builds depend on skills combos and synergies between 2 masteries. (around 30% of a build)
3.   The choice of gear is quite important (around 30%). I love to vary my gear as much as possible. For each build, I never wear the same torso armor.
4.   Balancing is key. I love to make all-around characters, that can deal with every type of mobs or bosses in the game. That means, I opt for good resistances and different types of damage.(20%)
5.   I get bored easily, so I try to make each character unique in terms of skills and play style. (10%)
6.   Fashion! I love fashion, so my characters should dress well, or at least try to avoid ugly items. (10%)
You can find more guides here

“Evoker : The Supreme Fire Mage” Guide
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1126.0

“Trickster : Traps and Poison Extravaganza” Guide
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1021.0

Titan Quest Atlantis “Untouchable Spellbinder” Guide
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=986.0

Titan Quest Atlantis “Elementalist : The Supreme Intelligence” Guide
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1178.0

Nuchy

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2020, 11:59:35 »
- If you want to improve your reflect dmg, just invest more points into Unyielding Phalanx skill and use it often. With 80%reduced recharge, you can use it almost time. Invest point into Monster Lure and summon some of them can boost some reflect dmg too.
- Squall with Obscured Visibility can reduced enemies resistances, but it reduced enemies dmg too, so it not really good to boost your reflect dmg.
- Dream: Nightmare's synergy skill has debuff that reduced enemies resistances, but it just really meaning when facing bosses or any tough enemies. Still, with Dream you can summon Nightmare and Dream Image => you have 2 more target to boost your reflect dmg.
- Piercing bonus dmg on spear is not too good because it doesn't get boost from Dex as good as piercing dmg that converted from weapon pierce ratio, and it can't crit.

* Actually, Defense mastery only can works well for Reflect build. With max cap reduced recharge, you can spam Unyielding Phalanx + Perfect Block all the time. Even with very low resistances, spam PB can save your char every scenarios.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2020, 20:27:40 »
Nice to see new guides being added for players to have a look at for inspiration.   :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Anuchyfilm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2020, 08:48:29 »
- If you want to improve your reflect dmg, just invest more points into Unyielding Phalanx skill and use it often. With 80%reduced recharge, you can use it almost time. Invest point into Monster Lure and summon some of them can boost some reflect dmg too.
Thank you for good strategy. 😀 My Druid also use this pet's reflect combo by putting the Energy Shield on wolves and nymp. This work well with bosses with aoe skills.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Anuchyfilm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2020, 08:50:03 »
Nice to see new guides being added for players to have a look at for inspiration.   :)
Thank you very much.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #6 on: 08 May 2020, 13:46:51 »
One year ago, i tried the icescale armor with a runesmith, this armor gave impressive results on bosses and high dps monsters, but was slow with low dps monsters. So i imagine the best result is with massboss mod. I never tried this mod, can you parameter the number of bosses ?

In your char panel, your elapsed time is only 2 days at lvl 81 (and only 2 deaths ) , have you leveled only your warden with massboss and  how have you survived the 1st encounters ?

Your guide is very detailed and well argued  ;)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2020, 15:12:33 »
One year ago, i tried the icescale armor with a runesmith, this armor gave impressive results on bosses and high dps monsters, but was slow with low dps monsters. So i imagine the best result is with massboss mod. I never tried this mod, can you parameter the number of bosses ?

In your char panel, your elapsed time is only 2 days at lvl 81 (and only 2 deaths ) , have you leveled only your warden with massboss and  how have you survived the 1st encounters ?

- Massbosses multiplied bosses number by 6, 12, 18, 24 depend on bosses.
- Highest is 24. Typhon x24, Hades x12 in this mod.
- You can boost your killing speed with skill/gears that reduced enemies resistances.
- Any class with Defense can abuse Perfect Block skill to use it al(most) time, at max lvl+4 PB and max cap recharge, PB has 1.1s duration with 1.3s recharge time, spam it can helps you almost immortal in many case.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Anuchyfilm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 09 May 2020, 13:48:50 »

Normally I levelled my character via Xmax mod, This Warden is just strong and the Perfect Block spamming can save you from bosses. However, death can happen in Massbosses. You can stand still and tank bosses when in Colossus Form. But when the buff is gone, I recommend you to kite around. Even Perfect Block and high resistance sometimes cannot tank 24 Typhons or Yaoguais. The most difficult bosses for this Warden IMO is Dragon Lichs since they can slow you and Dot poison and cold damage can be deathly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal