Author Topic: Any News When Raknarok + Atlantis DLC Will Release On Nintendo Switch?  (Read 10944 times)

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Passed it on, but up to them whether they do anything about it.
thnx
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So I've spent the last couple of nights playing TQ on the Switch and thought I'd give some impressions with the latest update. I have 4 characters I'm playing basically at the same time. It's quite a slog, but they are all level 15-16 and they are all at the Knossos portal. I have a dual wield Onslaught melee Warfare character, a Spirit character with the Lich and Energy Drain (I think it's called), a Storm Mage with the Wisp that's now no longer a Raven and back to being a lightning ball which I love. Last but not least I have a Hunter/basic Archer. I haven't picked a second Mastery for any of the classes yet.

In playing these 4 characters on console, I can say that the most difficult one to control is my Onslaught melee character. The problem with playing with a gamepad is that you have to use a directional cone to select specific enemies which is very hard for me to do. I hope to GOD that I can just get used to it, as I want to play a spear character in the future. I did notice that with the latest update on Switch that the loading screens appear to be a few maybe several seconds quicker which is great.

So far so good, but the Relic vault is still an issue. I can't seem to transfer relics from one char to the other.

Offline Tauceti

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
I never played on Nintendo switch, is there one way or another to synchronize game saves towards PC through USB port ?
It would be convenient when you are away from home.

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That’s interesting, Tauceti. I’ve actually never even thought about that before. Does anyone know?

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Far as I'm aware there's no crossplay possible.

Offline wolpak

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
So I've spent the last couple of nights playing TQ on the Switch and thought I'd give some impressions with the latest update. I have 4 characters I'm playing basically at the same time. It's quite a slog, but they are all level 15-16 and they are all at the Knossos portal. I have a dual wield Onslaught melee Warfare character, a Spirit character with the Lich and Energy Drain (I think it's called), a Storm Mage with the Wisp that's now no longer a Raven and back to being a lightning ball which I love. Last but not least I have a Hunter/basic Archer. I haven't picked a second Mastery for any of the classes yet.

In playing these 4 characters on console, I can say that the most difficult one to control is my Onslaught melee character. The problem with playing with a gamepad is that you have to use a directional cone to select specific enemies which is very hard for me to do. I hope to GOD that I can just get used to it, as I want to play a spear character in the future. I did notice that with the latest update on Switch that the loading screens appear to be a few maybe several seconds quicker which is great.

So far so good, but the Relic vault is still an issue. I can't seem to transfer relics from one char to the other.

I have been playing on Switch too.  I am just trying out a few builds and one thing I do not like is the inability to attack unless there are enemies around.  Unless I am missing something, I cannot attack the practice targets.  It also impact traps as I cannot throw a trap unless there is an enemy in the area.  Is it me, or am I missing something with the controls?

Offline Thanatos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That has been my experience as well, wolpak. Melee controls are just so different than PC version, I'm going to keep trying to get used to it.

So..I should mention...I'm one of those people who are getting older, and the idea of sitting at a computer desk for any length of time is making me depressed even thinking about it. As I've gotten older, my hand seems to have turned into a claw from years of mouse use.  ;D So I'm ALL ABOUT sitting on a comfy couch in front of a gigantic tv playing my favorite games these days.

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
This is out now btw.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal