Author Topic: Hamunaptra Mod - Development  (Read 93522 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Hamunaptra Mod - Development
« Reply #180 on: 05 December 2021, 09:06:45 »
Well done Prosoro and congratulations!   :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #181 on: 05 December 2021, 09:51:34 »
Congratz !  A very well done work!

I didnt finish the new Egypt yet, started last night but when i arrived on 1st camp and enter the 1st tomb i reemenber right away your project pictures you shared during development.

I love it the dark atmosphere in there !
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: 05 December 2021, 12:03:24 »
@MedeaFleecestealer Thanks Medea! We've come a long way from the old tq.net days  ;D

@efko @sauruz Thank you guys, means a lot for sure and yes I did my best to maintain the dark atmosphere! I'm sure you'll recognize more areas I'd shared over the years ^^

Keep an eye out for secrets and references ;)
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: 05 December 2021, 12:14:42 »
We have indeed Prosoro and here's to many more years of enjoying TQ in all its glory! 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline TheFrostLich

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: 05 December 2021, 12:23:43 »
YEARS!!! Ive been waiting years for this Prosoro! So so proud of you!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: 05 December 2021, 12:38:40 »
lol @TheFrostLich  :D
I know I know! but good things take time heheh thanks for the longtime support!
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: 05 December 2021, 14:25:16 »
As always, your work on scenery is outstanding and I witnessed that beauty while testing the beta. I'm happy that you are among the dev team now :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline soa

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: 05 December 2021, 14:51:20 »
@Prosoro
Thank you for the great work on Egypt maps ! I noticed the resemblance with the mod when playing the beta. Dungeons in particular have a special atmosphere and a complex layout now.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was really wondering when I saw a place called "Prosoro's Path"

I've noticed that the mod has new monsters and probably some places that weren't included in the official game.
So do you have any plans to release the mod at some point with those ?
Or maybe the game has placeholders and will be updated later ?
Soulvizier for AE, Ragnarok and Atlantis [released] :
https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=1201.0  / Discord : https://discord.gg/qs9t6AA
Overhaul mod with many new monsters, skills, items, features, balance and bugfixes. Increased difficulty.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vio

• aka Violos
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: 08 December 2021, 15:01:34 »
We've come a long way from the old tq.net days  ;D
We have, haven't we? Still a shame that so much of that forum was lost.

Anyway congrats on having your levels included! Would have been a shame not to share those dungeons with the world.
(And people who complian that 'It's just a mod' after you refined them all these years can go F a duck. Imho.)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: 09 December 2021, 11:33:54 »
@soa Thank you for the kind words :) the dungeons seem to be a highlight from what I'm hearing/seeing which is great!
With regards to the mod and its prior version; yes you're correct but ultimately due to it being integrated as official content it has been significantly updated in all aspects to adhere to a professional standard of work, with certain parts being cut as part of this process for various reasons. As for releasing the mod this is no longer possible.

@Vio Hey Vio, good to see you! Yeah I still miss the old forums, and I especially remember keeping a close eye whenever Medierra (Arthur) posted clues and info on his new project - which of course became Grim Dawn  8)

Yeah I can understand some initial 'shock' or confusion perhaps, and all I can say is that I value this community like no other and equally value and respect TQ.  I myself come from the community so surely that counts for something :D but more to the point and as I briefly mentioned above - from where the state of the mod was to where the content you see is now is essentially years worth of difference and refinement.

Anyway, thanks again for your support guys and hope you're enjoying Eternal Embers!

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Tasim

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #190 on: 11 February 2022, 07:39:29 »
As always, I disappear for some time, life takes over, TQ gets pushed to the side, etc.

That is, until I saw the new DLC was released. Yeah, I know, I'm late to the party, but still excited to play it. Installed it last night, spent some time pushing my character to the entry point, and finally started about an hour ago. Immediately, I remembered the forum, so wanted to check out if it was still up and running(glad to see you guys are all still here), and went to check some of the topics I've been posting on. Hamunaptra mod was a must see, and man... @Prosoro congratulations on everything, you deserve it. As I said, I've just started playing it, so haven't reached the Egypt part yet, but seeing the good news, I'm so excited to continue playing and finally see what you've been working on. Again, congrats man, I'll leave my impressions when I go through the whole thing  ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: 11 February 2022, 09:15:00 »
Hey Tasim, welcome back man  ;D

Yeah we still lurk around over here haha I think in general most congregate over on the official TQ Discord server now.  Forums are great though and much easier to pick up where you left off. 

Thanks man, and can't wait to read your impressions  :D Hope you enjoy the new ancient China segments too, I've worked on many of those maps (
Spoiler for Hiden:
wait til you reach The Ascent
)
Also just a heads up if you've missed it; we've release a couple of patches to address bugs and make improvements. One was adding new Champion variants to the expansion, but of course some are pretty unbalanced/o.p and need further refinements (watch out for the mummified 'High Priests'..) Still, it's worth installing them though.

The patches are still in the beta stage so you'll need to activate them via public beta in the games steam properties.

Lurking no more..

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal