Offline Roxxy22

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Mods
« on: 12 March 2022, 19:35:56 »
Greetings,

I've come here seeking help since I did not get help that would solve my problem from official support. I have a problem that none of the mods are working. I've downloaded them through Steam workshop (subscribed) and after I launch the game and start a custom game, select the mod I want, it says it will affect my game with a main character but nothing happens when I start the game with any of my chars (in particular I want to be able to add components and relics to epic or unique items but haven't been able to make a mod work which would allow that)

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

🤍

P.S.
I'm glad to be here

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Mods
« Reply #1 on: 12 March 2022, 23:02:29 »
I guess the 1st question is : Do you have all the expansions ? Or does that mod works with the current expansion?
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Mods
« Reply #2 on: 13 March 2022, 09:07:42 »
Greetings,

I've come here seeking help since I did not get help that would solve my problem from official support. I have a problem that none of the mods are working. I've downloaded them through Steam workshop (subscribed) and after I launch the game and start a custom game, select the mod I want, it says it will affect my game with a main character but nothing happens when I start the game with any of my chars (in particular I want to be able to add components and relics to epic or unique items but haven't been able to make a mod work which would allow that)

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

🤍

P.S.
I'm glad to be here

Welcome to the forum.  Which mods are you trying to use?  From what you wrote it sounds like they're what we call "bounce mods" in that you can play them with your vanilla game characters.  These are mods like Xmax, M4ssboss3s, etc.  They increase mobs/heroes/bosses, but don't change the game in other ways. 

And just installing a mod isn't going to allow you to put relics/charms on uniques unless that mod particularly states that's one of its features.  Far as I know the only way that used to be done was by using the TQDefiler tool, it's not a mod, but that doesn't work with the AE version of the game; none of the TQDefiler options for changing things in the game are available with the AE version.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal