Author Topic: .myw file deletion/quest reset hypothetical  (Read 1664 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline gazel

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
.myw file deletion/quest reset hypothetical
« on: 11 February 2022, 20:41:30 »
Out of interest.. If I were to reset all quests with a lvl 75 character and did them all again would I get all new skillpoint and xp rewards or would the quest just update without rewarding me skill points and xp?

I ask because I had to delete my .myw file as one of my quests got bugged and when I reinstated the file, all of my quests that I had already done flooded the screen with there completion text and I never noticed how many skill points I had prior (nor did I notice my xp as I only thought about this conundrum a few days after the event - I was just pleased at the time that I fixed my broken quest which took me all day).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: .myw file deletion/quest reset hypothetical
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2022, 07:39:40 »
My guess is yes, though it's just that - a guess.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Halley

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
Re: .myw file deletion/quest reset hypothetical
« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2023, 20:53:49 »
I ask because I had to delete my .myw file as one of my quests got bugged and when I reinstated the file, all of my quests that I had already done flooded the screen with there completion text and I never noticed how many skill points I had prior (nor did I notice my xp as I only thought about this conundrum a few days after the event - I was just pleased at the time that I fixed my broken quest which took me all day).

I had a similar problem with Giesel quest. I don't want the stupid sheep to die. Do you know of a way to reset just that one quest?

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal