Author Topic: Green gears Soothsayer advice  (Read 1067 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline kalimon

• Topic Author
  • Master of Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Green gears Soothsayer advice
« on: 13 February 2023, 15:34:21 »
Hi all

Trying to do a self-found Soothsayer with only Rare armour (no Epic or Legendary). More details below, but I was wondering if people would rate the gears I’ve theoried for the build:

• Head: Purifying Tinkerer helm, slotted with Legendary Hag’s Skin (with Pierce resist completion bonus) and Legendary Boar Hide (with Pierce resist completion bonus);
  • Torso: Master Seer Robes, slotted with Legendary Hag’s Skin (with Pierce resist completion bonus);
  • Arms: Stonebinder’s Cuffs, slotted with Legendary Pristine Plumage (with Bleed resist completion bonus);
  • Feet: Shaman’s Leggings, slotted with Legendary Pristine Plumage (with Bleed resist completion bonus);
  • Ring 1: Wraithlord’s Tinkerer ring, slotted with Legendary Demon’s Blood (with Vitality resist completion bonus) and Incarnation of Monkey King’s Trickery (with Pierce resist completion bonus);
  • Ring 2: Hale Ring of Might, slotted with Legendary Demon’s Blood (with Vitality resist completion bonus);
  • Amulet: Sacred Tinkerer amulet, slotted with Incarnation of Monkey King’s Trickery (with Pierce resist completion bonus) and Incarnation of Atlas’ Endurance (with Bleed resist completion bonus);
  • Weapon: Wraithlord’s Staff of Enslavement, slotted with Incarnation of Prometheus’ Flame (with Fire resist completion bonus);
  • Artefact: Wheel of Taranis.

Currently the resists are all between 125 and 180, with Vitality and Fire (key for Acts IV and V) both being nearly max.

Basically, I want the build to be a heavy petmancer (have never played a dedicated pet build and normally avoid them), so there needs to be a high +Skills count (currently at +6) and some gears that help empower pets (currently 3 pet-focused affixes). I also want to be able to get the gear sooner rather than later, and all the items here (except the Torso) can be found before the DLCs on Legendary (Atlantis stuff can all be found in Gadir). I also don’t mind farming, and appreciate that some of the gear will be difficult to get, but I don’t mind sinking the time in for the challenge.

Having said all that, I’m still unsure on some of the gears, and could do with some pointers on things I could improve/take out. I have considered subbing out the Artefact, Helm and Boots for a Jade Emperor’s Talisman, Hallowed Helm and some sort of Tinkerer boots, but haven’t done all the calculations, and am worried the resists would suffer as a result. Any advice would be welcome!

Thanks!
AER/A Mobile Deathless x3:
Bleed caster Warlock / hybrid melee Oracle / caster Conjurer

Not Yet Rated!

Offline kalimon

• Topic Author
  • Master of Spirit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
Re: Green gears Soothsayer advice
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2023, 16:18:50 »
Edit:

Never mind did a resistant check and going to change, please ignore!
AER/A Mobile Deathless x3:
Bleed caster Warlock / hybrid melee Oracle / caster Conjurer

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal