Author Topic: Assasin's build  (Read 9360 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Dubelek

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Assasin's build
« on: 07 January 2021, 18:38:53 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Assasin's build
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2021, 00:33:56 »
don't want to leave you hanging, although it's been a long time since I've played an assassin, and an even longer time since i played a melee assassin

there are 3 known builds for an assassin
1) melee
2) petmaster - needs +4 and high CDR. harder to gear but assuming you got those covered including resists, this is undoubtedly one of the best petmasters in the game
3) caster - same as above, just replace petmaster with caster. also needs high cast speed

or more if you include a combination of those builds

for melees, i don't really trust high poison damage. you just don't have the luxury to wait for poison to get it's full damage. try 1/max/1max envenom for slow and confusion. also try taking all but 1 pt from crushing blow. at lvl 54 you should have at least 1 mastery at 32pts or more.
get battle standard and it's upgrade. max all dual wield skills

edit: you have both onslaught and calculated strike? I'm assuming you read some guides telling you to stack onslaught first then attacking with calculated strike. but i don't like that. i'd choose only 1. it's possible CS will result in more damage but onslaught has resists and attack/run speed. for self-found, i'd choose onslaught
« Last Edit: 09 January 2021, 00:41:04 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Dubelek

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2021, 20:44:42 »
@up

I have the same skills like up but i have epic stonebinders cuffs so +2 to all skills and rogue medalion so +1 to all rogue skills :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Ninakoru

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #4 on: 18 January 2021, 18:54:42 »
My personal recommendation:

- Get some points out from war wind (2) and specially lethal strike (8), they don't scale that well, better to max out them at a later stage.

- Choose between war horn and throwing knives. Both are useful before engaging in melee (knives to spread the slow-fumble), but having both is not very efficient.

- With the new spare points, get to 32 point war mastery, max out Tumult, if you must, get points out of hew and give them to tumult. Is the best dual wield skill. Also get a point in ardor and hamstring, and consider buffing them later as needed, the bonuses there will let you chew through enemies faster.

- End end game consider anatomy and open wound to expand your DoT arsenal, warfare has bleed in some skills so you have some synergy there.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal