Author Topic: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay 2 (EE)  (Read 343612 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [MOD] Enhanced Gameplay for TQ: Ragnarok/Atlantis
« Reply #480 on: 05 November 2020, 06:54:08 »
The bugs of super fast blood return speed of monsters often appears。Super fast recovery of life,Frequent appearance。

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #481 on: 05 November 2020, 06:55:21 »
Can't kill monsters

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: 05 November 2020, 07:10:23 »
About once an hour,Three people had this problem

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards

Not Yet Rated!

Offline bellbell

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: 05 November 2020, 13:52:13 »
The bugs of super fast blood return speed of monsters often appears。Super fast recovery of life,Frequent appearance。
Yes, by the way, I had it too. Not often - just a couple of times in two locations - one was in Egypt act, some dungeon with undead monsters. I killed them and decided it was a feature  >:(
But then, the second time it was in Ragnarok DLC, I had to reload the game - mob HP regen came back to normal. I've just started the Epic run - haven't encountered it yet.
I don't know if it's vanilla game problem, or the mod.
« Last Edit: 05 November 2020, 17:08:53 by bellbell »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nav

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #485 on: 08 November 2020, 21:00:50 »
Hello everyone. New to the forum.

Just posting a quick bug report, being the rapid life regeneration everyone experienced. I had it about 1hr into a new character in the first cave area.

Thanks Nargil for all your great mods.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nav

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #486 on: 09 November 2020, 00:34:14 »
One more issue for me. Following the warning to 'unlock caravan space' in EG Readme (deleting miscsys.dxb, miscsys.dxg, winsys.dxb, winsys.dxg from SaveData in Documents) it seems 3-4 columns of inventory space on the right are inaccessible, and the bottom row allows items outside inventory frame. Inventory pouches work fine.

Prior to doing in this increased storage (caravan xl?) worked perfectly. Anyway I can repair this?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline ishthivb00

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
« Reply #487 on: 20 November 2020, 12:21:34 »
One more issue for me. Following the warning to 'unlock caravan space' in EG Readme (deleting miscsys.dxb, miscsys.dxg, winsys.dxb, winsys.dxg from SaveData in Documents) it seems 3-4 columns of inventory space on the right are inaccessible, and the bottom row allows items outside inventory frame. Inventory pouches work fine.

Prior to doing in this increased storage (caravan xl?) worked perfectly. Anyway I can repair this?

I noticed this when using mods. Bounce mods to be exact, like the LootplusXmaxFTW mods. It disappears when just playing the vanilla game. I haven't found any mod that doesn't have this inventory bug.

Also, thanks for the awesome mod Nargil.

Rated 2 times
Excellent

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: 25 January 2021, 19:37:05 »
« Last Rated on: 26 January 2021, 22:24:10 »
New version is uploaded. Changelog:
- Fixed monsters having insane health regen. It was caused by a new player regen formula based on STR that i tried to implement. Since most monsters have 0 Strenght, the game is bugging somehow... anyway, fixed
- Fixed Worship animation not summoning the gods every time. Never put a callback on the last frame of animations, lol. This also allowed me to reduce its speed as originally intended
- Re-added Grim Dawn resistance icons and adjusted their position, so the numbers are much better visible (thanks to soa)
- Item rarity text color is changed again, as follows: Broken (Silver) > Common (White) > Magical (Khaki instead of Yellow) > Rare (Lime instead of Green) > Epic (Blue) > Legendary (Purple). It looks much less intrusive now, especially with yellow items having a softer color.
- Updated face textures on many female skins (prettier now)
- Hermes is added among the summonable gods (not gifting anything yet)
- Updated looks and models of the following deities: Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares and Artemis
- Implemented adult skin mod (code: gimmenudes). Prepare to see some naked goddesses :)
- All skins now have proper and recognizable names, instead of general ones
- Added new unlock code which drops many hair helmets for female char (code: femalehairs01). This feature is still WIP, some hairs are glitchy and i'm not sure about their stat bonuses, so for now is just a preview
- Optional feature: re-added the four variants of main menu replacement from old EG mod (pre-Atlantis).
- Optional feature: re-added the the modified Game.DLL that unlocks the huge merchant window (thanks to koderkrazy for leaving the instructions)

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/file/oGZwnbBI#vICDAMA8wnsP6ffjz6iKGvNm6hKX6z33aEbQtWVvaYY

Edit: First page is updated. I think the mod is ready for Nexus as well  ^-^
Edit 2: Now officially on Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/26
« Last Edit: 25 January 2021, 22:27:24 by nargil66 »

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Online nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: 03 February 2021, 13:58:48 »
« Last Rated on: 03 February 2021, 19:33:51 »
Just to let you know, next updates of the mod will be epic! Expect things you have never seen before in Titan Quest. The four main upcoming features to Enhanced Gameplay (and most probably to Soulvizier) are:

1. Skin randomization system - i recently invented a method to make player skins and hair randomizable. This will be a total overhaul of the skin/dye system as you know it, giving unique looks to both player characters.

2. Transfiguration - You don't want to play as human, but prefer to play as a Nymph, Catwoman, Wraith, Machae? No longer you'll have to reload the mod, insert addons or restart the game. Everything will be in one place - you just buy an Illusion! Illusions are unique items equipped at helmet slot that will allow you to change from human to another human-like creature. And guess what, your new monster looks will be randomizable too!

3. Shapeshifting - Ok, but how about changing to a creature that is very different from human - say, a Boar - is it possible to do it? The answer is YES, there will be special skills that can transform you to a completely different creature - anything from Satyr to Typhon! It will be possible only for a short duration though, as such magic is difficult to maintain :)

4. Mounts - Maybe you've played Titansphere's Saberrider mod, or my Horse Rider/Dionysian Rider mods, or even the Chariot mod.... Maybe you think that such feature is cool... but something is missing, right? You are always mounted there, rooted to your horse or tiger... also you are stuck with the same type of mount forever, you cant dismount the horse and mount a tiger. Well, that limitation will be lifted. There will be many types of mounts, and they will be mountable/dismountable! Don't believe me? Just wait and see!

In general, i sense a great year for Titan Quest modding  :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sunblaze

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: 03 February 2021, 22:41:38 »
All of that sounds so darn epic my words fail!

You are a god among modders!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline lixiss

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +3
« Reply #491 on: 03 February 2021, 22:55:31 »
2. Transfiguration - You don't want to play as human, but prefer to play as a Nymph, Catwoman, Wraith, Machae? No longer you'll have to reload the mod, insert addons or restart the game. Everything will be in one place - you just buy an Illusion! Illusions are unique items equipped at helmet slot that will allow you to change from human to another human-like creature. And guess what, your new monster looks will be randomizable too!

I'm not a fan of this mod. Sorry. Can I'm play as bird and have 150 DEX from start and crit anyone all the way? TQ for some unknown reason so stupid... I'm also thinked to play "as monster", but player should get base stats like monster too (satyrs btw has pretty good), is easy to do, but... At same time... Well.

What is point of this? Just to be look different? Sorry, I'm not offensive here, just interesting in general and what peoples like. I'm seen for example in SV-AERA whole location with lot of dyes... ugh. But, dyes do nothing. NOTHING. They do nothing to style and do nothing to RP and do nothing at all. They are good only for choosing other color of clothing if you does'nt like starting color. Eventually and 99% you doesn't see own dye anyway. So, why TOO bother about this? Again, is not offensive! Just want to understand why?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sunblaze

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: 03 February 2021, 23:06:50 »
You might take a look at his:model/texture posts.

Yes he might be a bit overachieveing in there ;D by doing sooooo much great work, but just to have all those (already done) models in one place is a nice addition.
Until now you either had to merge mods or skip some to make it work.

The fact that there is sooo much choice means everyone will find something neat for themselves. Even if just a basic nice looking updated human model.
You are right that not everyone like everything. Opinions differ sure. But this way you can ignore and focus on the good stuff you approve of because that is in there as well!

He mostly mods for fun and because it might be a lot of work, but there are people that love his work no matter how bad the people/work ratio might be for him.
« Last Edit: 03 February 2021, 23:09:15 by sunblaze »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Endymion

• Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: 04 February 2021, 00:14:28 »
Outstanding work. Now I have to confess I'm commenting mostly in reply to this:

I'm not a fan of this mod. Sorry.
I'm gonna jump the gun and speak for the author here, but this is really not a warranted sentiment, which I unfortunately seen before. Frankly modding in TQ is taxing enough (or oftentimes straight up frustrating) for him to have to defend it in his own thread. More than anything it's art, and it's not up to you to decide its purpose.

I guess English isn't your native language but certainly you could find less rude ways to express your thoughts... Or better yet just move on if you're not interested.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: 04 February 2021, 00:39:29 »
There are features that we couldnt believe that would ever be ingame, like transformation.

I dont see any problem with that, is just change the visual look of the player with some random monster, if im reading correctly, plus if nargil like it ( pretty sure more will love as well) i dont see any reason to stop/throw the ideia out.

Also Nargil is working in another lvl in TQ Modding, its original and its not one of another loot-plus versions that is half of steam workshop mods.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal