Author Topic: Help with PS4 version  (Read 4161 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vortimous

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Help with PS4 version
« on: 24 March 2018, 20:23:27 »
I loved Titan Quest on the PC, played it over and over so was excited to see it on PS4 and Xbox 1 so I got it for PS4 and started playing today.  I just cant figure out how to do something and I am sure I am just missing it.  When you choose Regrowth as a skill, you use to be able to cast it on yourself to heal yourself on the PC version, but I cant figure out how to "target" myself in the PS4 version.  I can heal a pet (wolf) but cant seem to ever heal myself.  In the PC version, it would just heal you if you use it, but that doesn't seem to be the case in PS4 version.  Has anyone else figured this out or what I am doing wrong? 

Any help would do...

Thanks

Vortimous

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Help with PS4 version
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2018, 22:15:45 »
Welcome to the forum Vortimous.  Unfortunately, I don't play consoles, but hopefully some of our other members do and are trying out the game on them.  One suggestion, and I don't know if it's possible, but when I use Herbal Remedy to cast on pets I cast it on their pet icon rather than targeting them onscreen.  Have you tried doing that to your own icon with Regrowth?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2018, 23:40:45 »
this sucks.. i like secondary source of healing like regrowth.. i can't even count how many times it saved me.. very useful when your health pot is on cooldown.. i mentioned something like this i think on my illusionist thread.. regrowth is a must have skill for me even if i don't have pets

try what medea said.. if that doesn't work, PM the game dev.. he said it's ok anyway

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/86l0p9/info_regarding_upcoming_patches_and_fixes/

you might have read that already but for someone who doesn't even own a PS4, that's the best answer i can give

from what I'm reading there are still many bugs on the console version.. reminiscent of the 1st release of TQ :)   they're working on it though as per their answers
« Last Edit: 24 March 2018, 23:45:38 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Vortimous

• Visitor
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2018, 03:04:07 »
Thanks for the replys...

I cant even tell how to target a pet or myself as there is no reticular like in the PC... I cant click on anything... I know in the PC you could hover over the icon of the pet and the spell you use would go to that pet... but I cant seem to figure out how to do this on the PS4 version...

After reading Reddit forums, there seems to be a lot of bugs and they are aware of most of these problems so hopefully they will fix them soon...  not sure if this targeting casting is one of them... but not sure how this will work...  could be I am just missing it... I only have one pet out (one wolf) as I just started the game... but it does bring back great memories of this great game... one of the best.. I just hope they get it working as the PC version did... and soon...

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal