Author Topic: Average Level to Complete Each Act  (Read 21169 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Average Level to Complete Each Act
« on: 06 January 2019, 04:30:06 »
Have been curious as to to what the average level is to complete each Act in the game. Is there a listing? Seem it can be any thing from 60 to high 70s for end game.  A big spread.
Just Normal would be a good start. Is it different between a Mage or Melee? In Grim Dawn, if you are around 5 levels more than the monsters, you are basically wasting your time.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Average Level to Complete Each Act
« Reply #1 on: 06 January 2019, 09:03:46 »
I never found much difference when playing melee, ranged or caster.  Usually I hit Typhon around 30-31 and Hades around 40 in Normal difficulty.  Elite difficulty I clear around 55 and Ultimate 60-62.  That's just straight playthroughs with no farming.  Can't say what Ragnarok adds to those figures since I've not played it enough to notice.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #2 on: 06 January 2019, 13:06:03 »
you finish normal , by completing act 5, lv 56-57.

No need to get trouble about lvs in normal, just doing the quest will be enought. its same with melles and mages

Now the epic/legendary, its not matter the lv, but by the equipement. most of the players tend to farm bosses to get their proper armor and weapons, then just move on.

but with no farm i think you can end at lv 75 at legendary.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2019, 18:30:33 »
Thanks was just curious. Finished Normal at 35 with a Pyro, but at the end of was really struggling and dying. Playing a Ranger and really struggling. Not a very good bow so far. At the Gorgons, level 13.  Being very slow, I hardly ever play a melee character. Reaction time is horrible

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06 January 2019, 19:27:13 »
lvl 35 end of normal is very low.. that's like TQIT leveling.. it's been ages since I've last played vanilla but lvl 40 end of act 4 might very well be the recommended since that's where you start as an accomplished char.. so if you mean end of act 4 lvl 35, you are missing about 10 stat points and 15 skill points.. huge.. more if you missed some quests with free stat rewards.. you might have if you are that underleveled

iirc, at x3 i get really overleveled on normal, slowly catches up on epic, then not too much overleveled on legendary.. iirc my leveling at x3 is about 45-47 end of act 4.. end of act 5 at low 50s.. end of epic about 69-70.. end of legendary act 5 about lvl 77
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #5 on: 06 January 2019, 19:48:17 »
Well, I only have TQIT levelling to go by since I haven't gotten any new characters that far into the AE version yet.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: 06 January 2019, 20:07:14 »
The pure Earth was Level 35, and as I said, it was terrible by the end Normal. With fire in Normal it not that hard until last Act. I'm just x1 and lucky to do that.
I seem to have trouble with Monster Lure always being placed beside me, instead of in front as I want. Is this standard?
Hard to believe but all these years playing, I never played wolves. They are more time dead than alive.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: 06 January 2019, 21:07:15 »
oldage, about monster lure, yes that's normal.. so you have to run back as soon as you cast it.. takes a bit of getting used to

a poor quality video recording :/

i came up with a little trick on monster lure that i like to use sometimes: delay casting it a bit.. as soon as you approach mob, run back and immediately after you've turned around, cast monster lure.. then continue running.. that way monster lure is cast just on your back.. but you are running away from mobs so the lure is placed between you and mobs.. only works on melee mobs and needs high cast speed and a decent run speed

about wolves, i don't want to comment.. for me they should only serve as distraction.. a kind of CC so i don't get mobbed
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: 07 January 2019, 04:04:07 »
Like your technique. As I said my reaction time is so slow, by the time I think of it they are after. me. They leave the wolves and  come after me.
Years ago I use lure, but I was thinking you tossed in front of you.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal