Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 218325 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #435 on: 17 October 2020, 16:58:12 »
It's great.
Hello @郝玉龙
What do you like the most about this mod?
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #436 on: 26 October 2020, 19:05:57 »
 I like everything about him. .I don't have an English name!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: 28 October 2020, 00:57:17 »
Oh thank you , im glad to hear that :)

During your campaign to save the world , you will see new types of debuffs, i  believe it will working in a way im planing to, if not there always the plan B :)

A debuff that decrease your elemental and physical/pierce dmg.

Orient Ghosts will have a new look, instead of good old egyptian shade we all know about.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: 29 October 2020, 07:20:45 »
Some kool looking Wraiths/Ghosts there man  8) I expect them to emerge after clicking on sarcophagi
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: 29 October 2020, 14:57:17 »
Some kool looking Wraiths/Ghosts there man  8) I expect them to emerge after clicking on sarcophagi

Thanks.

Those ghosts will only appear inside caves or burial places in China. I do have something planned of some random undead ambushs when you open tombs on Greece/Egypt, like Bumble had it on Loc, i need to study how to trap chest work before i advance with the ideia. Probably i will mostly look at then, when i complete the main content on remaining acts.
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #440 on: 04 November 2020, 22:45:53 »
Champion Mantids will have a armor , to have a more armored design.

Yhea, its also Mantid set pieces, ironic isnt :)

Yellow Emperor Royal Guards will have a more unique look, instead of the old ancestral warriors from warfare mastery. To have a more themed outfit.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: 17 November 2020, 00:00:50 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #442 on: 23 November 2020, 20:07:13 »
Neanderthal zombie

Corrupted ice raptors

(ignore the grey colours on crystals on meshview because the base colour isnt correctly linked duo of a missing conversion with local game file)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #443 on: 30 November 2020, 00:37:45 »
I do have something planned of some random undead ambushs when you open tombs on Greece/Egypt, like Bumble had it on Loc, i need to study how to trap chest work before i advance with the ideia. Probably i will mostly look at then, when i complete the main content on remaining acts.
Yeah, it is a real pain with all the files you have to weave together. I ended up with multiple levels of nested directories under "traps" in the database just to keep myself sane. :D

Basically, all chest traps are summons. The trick is to summon a monster that drops a "treasure" proxy. Then that proxy has monster pools in it.

The way I ended up consolidating it was have only one kind of trapped chest that spawned the vanilla poison/cold/fire in a proxy pool instead of having 5 or 6 kinds of chests or sarcophagai, which means reworking every chest and sarcophagai accessory file in entire game lol. Then you can add a  monster spawn to THAT pool that spawns another proxy that spawns a monster pool.

See? It gets pretty confusing lol

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #444 on: 24 December 2020, 18:28:13 »
Great new additions @sauruz ! You have become truly a formidable modeler :D
Can i request something? It's regarding the LinLins in Babylon... i assume their name is related to Lilith?
If you want it to be more lore-friendly, you can use Lilin/Lilim/Lilitu instead:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilin
https://the-demonic-paradise.fandom.com/wiki/Lilim
https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-stalking-us-for-9-000-years-the-levantine-origins-of-the-undead-1.7184675
« Last Edit: 24 December 2020, 18:44:12 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #445 on: 24 December 2020, 20:50:02 »
mmm.. also for a few days i was just thinking Atlantis would be the appropriate map to add a boss named Leviathan. since Atlantis is tied to sea and Leviathan is a sea monster. but adding Leviathan could also mean adding Behemoth. those two are pairs according to Christian lore. Leviathan is for sea and Behemoth is for land. it's written in the dead sea scrolls from which the bible came from. I'm a Christian so i know this stuff
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #446 on: 25 December 2020, 00:58:16 »
Hello Everyone!

The year is almost ending, as the christmas holidays are still going. I wish you are having a good time with your loved ones, safe most of all.

Im not at home for now ,my Internet is litle bad, well very bad, wanted to post a video wich i made last week, but it takes years to be ready on youtube. It seens imurg is also down.. I will try during the next days.

About the development, this year was , litle dificult to resume, the pandemic effect us in every aspect, changing your daily routine and life.
I dont want speaking about that part, because we all know how terrible it was, so i will directly go on the good points.

In 2020 the mod

- 2nd ACT was completed
-The modeling and aspect of shapping creatures and hybrids as reached a solid lvl, there are new aspects i can do.
-Improved the editor mapping tecniques, i can connect several grind of underground map toghter, like manticore cavern for exemple, wich i could make the dungeons more "beautifull" on eye sight.
-Act 3 is half complete ( Mongolia)
-Mod has reach over 1700+ new monsters , each one have their unique personality and aspect.

Another news is , resume of the history, When i imported the mod on the new laptop, i was curious to see if the editor still had crashes,  remenber long ago i said, well i exaustly cry about "i couldnt select on any monster or several areas made my editor crash ?" Yes, i took yesterday, well today as it already close to midnight, and i went checking every file i had, test after test.

AND i FINALLY solved the editor problem!! YEYE

WELL.. big issue...it was a passive file used by champion monsters. i can't believe a skill, well a passive skill could mess up the editor itself!

So happy about it! it makes the creature creating on game more easy, as i can check directly without hopping to appear ingame!

Sadly i lost all current character i had on previous laptop but i see a opurtunity to rework several things on 1st act wich i wanted to do, more improvements on models/caves.

I hope next year will be diferent and brings good things, specially happyness! I can feel Titanomachy will grow and grow in every way during next year! Who knows!

Happy holidays if is the case and if we dont talk until January, Have a blessed new year!

Stay safe!

Great new additions @sauruz ! You have become truly a formidable modeler :D
Can i request something? It's regarding the LinLins in Babylon... i assume their name is related to Lilith?

Well, i already did Lilith! I didnt gave any skills yet. Sadly i cant post any picture as my internet is kinda slow as im not im home , im forced to use those  flashdrives that contain some internet megas. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: 10 January 2021, 16:00:16 »
Happy New Year , first of all!

Wish 2021 would be a better year than the previous one.

The progress is going smooth, in ACT 3 , the content is ready until Mongolia, asie few heroes/bosses to be placed wich they will be placed soon

Heres a small preview of gameplay, on act 3

Note that the quality might be litle "meh" duo of pc and usuing bandicam. That will be the last one because i upgrade the old laptop i had and this one is ideial to make videos  duo of more modern ram and engine,

Doors
A new feature that mod will provide is new Boss door. While Doors arent new , i will place that system on some bosses. For Now Nessus and Tegean Zombie (Leimon i think?) have then, but more will have in future. Not all will have it, aside of main bosses. Just to make the world bit more dynamic.

Heres the picture of arena entrance

I will also design in future new doors looks for boss arenas, like door made of bones, or soulless face placed on spirit barrier, time will tell.

ACT 1

While the progress in 3rd act is going well, i decide to go back at 1st act and redone few things that i wasnt really happy, in terms of updating some monster models/texture , skill effects , monster pools and few polish on some maps ( pathing  etc)

While in looking on it i will as well add few new foes. Here is a exemple

"Foulspawn demons or Tainted as you might know"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #448 on: 23 January 2021, 02:27:50 »
Looking and updating some older content in ACT 1

-Updated Zombie soldiers ( they look like soldiers now) and created zombie villagers for Tegea Event

-Updated skelleton Captains and Toxotes looks to be more different than the rest of skelletons

-Updated Skelleton Assassins to have a more "rogue" look

Mhm ;D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline rakshir

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -5
« Reply #449 on: 23 January 2021, 14:13:11 »
Nice! The new zombie and skeleton looks are great.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal