Author Topic: Legion of Champions Eternal Embers Alpha Download  (Read 17947 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Legion of Champions Eternal Embers Alpha Download
« Reply #15 on: 21 December 2022, 00:20:42 »
I didnt expect a Alpha so soon :p! Anyway GZ!

lv 10 almost at Megara. with a spirit and earth combo (classic)

-Isnt possible to add a colour background to the all quest itens ? for exemple the woodsman axe have a white background while the Nessus Spear have a purple, could cause a mistaken when you sell stuff in the npc.

-The mini coredwelers as the tier 1 pets in earth gave a ideia of whan a the Core dweller died it could summon 2-3x mini core dweller for a short period of time, could be fun i think.

-Maybe its to early to speak about it but i think the vision and agroo of skellies archers are bit to extense as you can summon instant as can shoot for a long range /clear a group of monsters .I will kept a eye on then
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: -8
« Reply #16 on: 21 December 2022, 00:56:10 »
Holy Macaroni!

I accidentally placed the Terra Cotta Mounted monsters in the wrong proxy pool and every terracotta in the Bandari area were mounted. That and I didn't change their stats and buffed them too much, just total party wipe.

So I updated the proxy pool to the CORRECT one and nerfed the mounted champ.

Updated database and main mod download files on MEGA.

Yeah, it's possible to add a colored background to all the UI textures, I'm just really tired all the time.

Having a pet spawn a pet is problematic, I tried that before with the phoenix from the falcon summon in Hunting a long time ago. When a pet summons a pet and they DIE, the summoned monster isn't a pet anymore and you have to set the Team_MajorFriendly etc. and they don't follow the player etc.

If I make the skellie archers short-sighted, then I run the risk of summoning them and they just stand there.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: 21 December 2022, 03:17:37 »
Invalid skill:  (defense)Summon Armored Spirit, Invalid skill:  (defense) unyielding phalanx

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: 21 December 2022, 03:26:00 »
Is the invalid skill in the player skill or an item or what?

EDIT: Uh oh, Armored Spirit was still trying to point to it's old directory for the pet files.

Unyielding Phalanx files looks good in the art manager so I don't know what you mean exactly.

I have updated the game database and main mod download files on MEGA.

« Last Edit: 21 December 2022, 03:48:52 by Bumbleguppy »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: 21 December 2022, 03:33:05 »

Summon Armored Spirit,unyielding phalanx(These two skills have no effect)                Unable to summon pets

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: 21 December 2022, 04:29:34 »

Summon Armored Spirit,unyielding phalanx(These two skills have no effect)                Unable to summon pets

Ah, okay now I see.

I already fixed Armored Spirit file links and I input the wrong file path to the summoned phalanx pets. It was partially correct lol so I didn't notice.

I fixed them and also fixed their file paths to their equipment and reduced the scale on their weapon, what was with that? Anyway...I'm uploading it as I write right now but my dinner is getting cold so I'll just let you know now instead of after it uploads in about 10 minutes.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: 21 December 2022, 04:32:44 »
None of the DL links work, i'll wait for you to update.
Edit - are skellies not immune to bleeding now? because the effect shows on them when using Nessus' spear
« Last Edit: 21 December 2022, 04:59:50 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline 郝玉龙

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: 21 December 2022, 07:06:33 »
Summon Armored Spirit,After using this skill, the game crashed。

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: 21 December 2022, 08:52:44 »
Hey BG, well done sir on all your hard work with this!

iirc was this the mod where the Place of Truth had an additional dungeon added? If so I hope it's still there (with new surprises?) ready to be pillaged :D
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #24 on: 21 December 2022, 15:29:03 »
Haven't seen any new areas from previous versions yet Prosoro so idk. 

Was a bit disappointed to find my Champions Hunting relic with +2 to Call of the Wild didn't give me a third wolf.  :( 

Had to give up on the spider boss in the cave on the way to Delphi; don't have good enough gear yet to tackle that.  Didn't even bother with Shadowmaw because I knew that wouldn't be possible. Miss not having all the stuff I'd collected before, but slowly adding a new collection to the Vault.  Updating to 4.3.0 worked to see stuff in there for the mod. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: 21 December 2022, 19:48:17 »
Unable to duplicate. Can't fix if I can't see the problem. I took the time to nerf his damage though. I had him as a timed summon and since I made him permanent, he's not a boss killer like Outsider was.

iirc was this the mod where the Place of Truth had an additional dungeon added? If so I hope it's still there (with new surprises?) ready to be pillaged :D

I did not include the game map in this version as that was the constant source of having to abandon the last three mods. So of course I can't add new areas without the map.

Was a bit disappointed to find my Champions Hunting relic with +2 to Call of the Wild didn't give me a third wolf.  :( 

Had to give up on the spider boss in the cave on the way to Delphi; don't have good enough gear yet to tackle that.  Didn't even bother with Shadowmaw because I knew that wouldn't be possible.

I specifically wrote in the OP "All level 1 summons can summon 1 at level 1 and 2 at level 5. You can't summon 3 of the level 1 summons unless you have +10 to all skills and maxxed summon skill. Best to go for level 4 summons or second mastery level 1 summons." JUST TO AVOID THIS. I didn't want you to go in and get heartbroke and disappointed...there's so many things I could have added to the OP as far as items, skills, quests, monsters...but I took the time to write this just to spare you the disappointment and now you come to me on your BURTHDAY to express disappointment I tried to AVOID.

AH well, once you have two wolves, a big bear, two Forest Nymphs and Sylvan Nymph (and her little wisp) up and running I'm sure things will start looking up. The Ordnance amulets should have a summon to supplement your team in Chang'an.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #26 on: 21 December 2022, 20:00:27 »
Unable to duplicate. Can't fix if I can't see the problem. I took the time to nerf his damage though. I had him as a timed summon and since I made him permanent, he's not a boss killer like Outsider was.

I did not include the game map in this version as that was the constant source of having to abandon the last three mods. So of course I can't add new areas without the map.

Had to give up on the spider boss in the cave on the way to Delphi; don't have good enough gear yet to tackle that.  Didn't even bother with Shadowmaw because I knew that wouldn't be possible.

I specifically wrote in the OP "All level 1 summons can summon 1 at level 1 and 2 at level 5. You can't summon 3 of the level 1 summons unless you have +10 to all skills and maxxed summon skill. Best to go for level 4 summons or second mastery level 1 summons." JUST TO AVOID THIS. I didn't want you to go in and get heartbroke and disappointed...there's so many things I could have added to the OP as far as items, skills, quests, monsters...but I took the time to write this just to spare you the disappointment and now you come to me on your BURTHDAY to express disappointment I tried to AVOID.

AH well, once you have two wolves, a big bear, two Forest Nymphs and Sylvan Nymph (and her little wisp) up and running I'm sure things will start looking up. The Ordnance amulets should have a summon to supplement your team in Chang'an.

Don't feel bad BG, it's my fault for not reading it.  I vaguely saw something about getting up to +10 and thought that'll be nice, but didn't read it properly to get the rest.  So my bad, not yours.

Yes, I've just reached the bear and will be heading for the other nymph soon. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Bumbleguppy

• D'oh-ist Mage
  • Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: 21 December 2022, 20:05:26 »
None of the DL links work, i'll wait for you to update.
Edit - are skellies not immune to bleeding now? because the effect shows on them when using Nessus' spear

Oops, yeah I just went into their resists skill and updated their bleeding resist. I also use the duration defense slot for all DOT damage resists like this.

Thought I would mention that all skeleton type undead monsters and all other undead have separate resists files now.

Skeleton monsters are weak against fire, lightning and physical damage as they should be but strong against pierce. Regular undead monsters are weak to fire and lightning but stronger against physical. They both have 80% resist to bleeding and poison and are no longer completely immune (except life leech).

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: 22 December 2022, 01:22:54 »
Athens Liche , oucht, i think it should appear on epic.

On the other hand Alastor fell quickly, maybe because hes a ghost (?) and could easly cause troubles into physical/pierce builds ?
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: 22 December 2022, 12:25:02 »
Anyone has a working link for the latest version? All 3 links posted by BG say "File is no longer available"

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal