Author Topic: Returnin player looking for a working XMAX  (Read 2116 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Returnin player looking for a working XMAX
« on: 12 October 2022, 20:52:45 »
First of all, hi everyone  ;D

I just returned to titan quest world after discovering about the anniversary edition 3 expansions, eh i know, im late, but i wasnt looking to TQ anymore so i was left out of its world.

I was trying to search for an XMAX working with the whole game but some say they work with only a part of it (4 acts + 2 exp seems) and some even say that are quite bugged.

Is there some version that will allow me to play the whole game on xmax or the ppl who do the "whole game on XMAX" actually dont do the whole game and move in and out to complete it?

Or multiple version to use on "vanilla" and on expansions.

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Returnin player looking for a working XMAX
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2022, 21:19:34 »
Welcome back to the game and also welcome to the forum.   :)

I think Xmax FTW is the closest you're going to get.  Seems to do all the expansions and also has bugfixes as well.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2789158614&searchtext=xmax

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2022, 08:09:48 »
Thanks for the advice,
I had found that site too while i was looking around but i got stopped by some mods that are included with the xmax.

First hing was about the extra loot but they made available a version without it, second was all the things in the spoiler

Spoiler for Hiden:
Hunting: Herbal Remedy
Herbal Remedy now lasts up to 2 hours and adds up to +80% health regeneration depending on level. Its flat health regeneration bonus now increases by +1.0 per Ultimate Level, and the poison resistance now scales up to 120% to make it more competitive on Legendary difficulty with XMAX.

Rune: Rune of Life
Rune of Life lasts 2 hours, and its Strength and movement speed bonuses now take turns in gaining +1% per level, resulting in a total of +10% Strength and +15% movement speed at Max Level. It increases to +15% Strength and +20% movement speed during Ultimate Levels.

Earth: Heat Shield
Heat Shield also lasts 2 hours, and its physical resistance now scales up to 20%. As you might expect, its low burn retaliation damage has been increased, particularly in the Ultimate Levels.

Storm: Energy Shield
Energy Shield lasts 2 hours and adds a moderate amount of Defensive Ability. Its modifier skill "Reflection" now grants up to 20% chance for 1.0-1.5 seconds of Stun Retaliation, and its damage reflection scales to 50% chance of 200% damage reflected.

Reduced Vitality & Bleeding resistance penalties on Epic and Legendary
The penalties for Vitality and Bleeding resistance have been cut in half. Originally, they would not receive penalties on Epic and Legendary difficulty, but that was changed in Anniversary Edition even though there isn't enough vitality/bleeding resistance gear to make up for it. With this change you'll end up with -50% instead of -100%, which is a fair middle-ground. People won't be forced to use one of three very rare items just for the vitality resistance anymore.

Reduced experience from killing monsters
You gain reduced experience from kills depending on the spawn multiplier you're playing on. You will still outlevel enemies, but not as grossly.
x2: -15% exp. from kills. Total exp. gain: 170%
x3: -30% exp. from kills. Total exp. gain: 210%
x4: -40% exp. from kills. Total exp. gain: 240%
x5: -50% exp. from kills. Total exp. gain: 250%
xMax: -60% exp. from kills. Total exp. gain: 300%
x3x1: -50% exp. from kills. Easy mode.

Ill give it a try anyway and see if the changes, small are they could be, will be a trouble or not.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2022, 11:19:27 »
Shouldn't do, more quality of life stuff than anything. 

Not Yet Rated!

Offline icefreeze

• ??
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +7
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2022, 20:34:10 »
I'm using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/18?tab=description
No crap "balanced", increased lootchance bla bla, just increased enemies number.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Panca

• Beginner
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: 14 October 2022, 12:05:10 »
Interesting one too, ill give it a try as soon as i get some time.

For now the xmaxftw work good, but sometimes minibosses didnt spawn on first run (nessus in my case cause I just started from normal lvl 1) and some of the quests that require to clear a place from mobs dont get the completition even if i cant see any one around (could be that some mobs spawn outside of map limit? dunno)

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal