Author Topic: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins  (Read 487707 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline ryder13

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
Re: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins
« Reply #960 on: 12 January 2022, 13:17:13 »
I tried to add elf skin following the instruction by Nargil66, but when i load the game the player apears with an elf head with half black hair and half white hair. It seems that something is wrong. Some glitches I think. I don't know how to put an image on this post to show you what i mean.
https://ibb.co/7kj0zbT
https://ibb.co/qN2h2Hk
« Last Edit: 12 January 2022, 13:25:35 by ryder13 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
« Reply #961 on: 12 January 2022, 19:11:15 »
The black spots on hair are because of a vanilla shader issue i think. It happens only in inventory, right? Sadly it's not something i can fix.
On the second picture, if the character textures are messed up, try using a greek dye (from the five starting colors) and see if it solves it.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline ryder13

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #962 on: 12 January 2022, 23:03:02 »
The black spots on hair are because of a vanilla shader issue i think. It happens only in inventory, right? Sadly it's not something i can fix.
On the second picture, if the character textures are messed up, try using a greek dye (from the five starting colors) and see if it solves it.
Yeah both problems are only when you open the inventory and at the player's face on the left upper corner. When you are in menu the char seems correct. The first skin i tried was elfs and they worked pretty well. Then i added egyptian/orient apperiance. Then i replaced again these files with elfs' and after that these problems happened. Even though i thank you and i appreciate your response.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2022, 00:59:19 by ryder13 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline niebaum

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #963 on: 13 February 2022, 11:44:16 »
Ok, for a long time I was posting separate packs, time for all-in-one:

Female Skin Megapack (Soulvizier Compatible)

This pack contains:
- Latest Greek skins
- Latest Egypt skins
- Latest Loincloth skins
- Latest Asian skins
- Latest Hades skins
- Celtic skins are remade to double sided, but are yet to be updated
- Compatible with the main game and with @soa 's Soulvizier update 1.2
- Latest skirtless female mesh
- Fixed some Act 5 female NPCs not showing correctly

How to install:
1. Unpack the archive.
2. Copy the 3 folders from inside in your main game Database folder.
3. The vanilla skins/meshes are now replaced. Start the game.

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!JKgUgILJ!PhChVNx_EghPT8-S_UdsKJbUqSb2EAfYG2qSAaGBUlA

Hello, this is my 1st post and just want to say that your work is absolutely amazing but unfortunately I have an issue, I've downloaded the mod above because I'm only interested in the skins but the mod is working just partially for me, all dyes/outfits works like a charm but the helm is still showing up on my char, I love the Asian/Assassin skins but it doesn't matter what I do I simply can't get rid of that awful Crest of Hypnos helm. I doubled checked and everything is installed correctly, so do you have any idea of what could be happening ? Any help to solve this issue would be very much appreciated.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #964 on: 15 February 2022, 19:35:22 »
Hello, this is my 1st post and just want to say that your work is absolutely amazing but unfortunately I have an issue, I've downloaded the mod above because I'm only interested in the skins but the mod is working just partially for me, all dyes/outfits works like a charm but the helm is still showing up on my char, I love the Asian/Assassin skins but it doesn't matter what I do I simply can't get rid of that awful Crest of Hypnos helm. I doubled checked and everything is installed correctly, so do you have any idea of what could be happening ? Any help to solve this issue would be very much appreciated.
Just tested that old addon and see no issues with it. You mean you want the character to always show her default hair instead of helm?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline niebaum

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #965 on: 16 February 2022, 02:00:56 »
Just tested that old addon and see no issues with it. You mean you want the character to always show her default hair instead of helm?

Well, I don't know what's going on then because the mod refuses to work for me, anyway, is that possible, to show the default hair instead of helms ? I mean, is it possible to disable helms for the default hair ?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #966 on: 16 February 2022, 06:31:23 »

Well, I don't know what's going on then because the mod refuses to work for me, anyway, is that possible, to show the default hair instead of helms ? I mean, is it possible to disable helms for the default hair ?

Are you on the latest version of the game?  Playing the vanilla game or the latest publicbeta?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline niebaum

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #967 on: 16 February 2022, 09:39:46 »

Are you on the latest version of the game?  Playing the vanilla game or the latest publicbeta?

My game's version is 2.10.19714 (+ all DLCs), do you think that has something to do with the mod not working properly ?
« Last Edit: 16 February 2022, 10:10:50 by niebaum »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #968 on: 16 February 2022, 11:27:40 »
Yes, it's possible. See the two meshes attached in this post. "Old" one is the same as the mod you are using, "New" is latest Ariadne (double sided). Just place them in "Database/Creatures/PC/Female" folder of the addon mod, and rename any of them to just "femalepc01.msh". This will disable helmets and always show the default hair.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline niebaum

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #969 on: 17 February 2022, 02:01:33 »
Yes, it's possible. See the two meshes attached in this post. "Old" one is the same as the mod you are using, "New" is latest Ariadne (double sided). Just place them in "Database/Creatures/PC/Female" folder of the addon mod, and rename any of them to just "femalepc01.msh". This will disable helmets and always show the default hair.

Nice, very nice, thank you so very much my good sir, cheers.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: 08 March 2022, 17:41:01 »
By multiple requests on Nexus, i reworked Ariadne model to be closer to vanilla/allskins shape. Since its somewhere in the middle, i call this model under new name - Atalanta. She was more of a warrior type in myths, so i think it fits.

Atalanta PC Model v0.1A
- More athletic model shape
- More muscular texture
- Skirted, skirtless and 2-sided variants

Previews (censored nudity warning):
Spoiler for Hiden:

Mega Link:
https://mega.nz/file/MOpm3YBB#UCLk6WtONI2TGJHkdB-Pk8ZuUD4dMiygj3-VDiguKrg

Edit - here is next one:

Atalanta Model v0.1B
- Smaller chest/breast size (more natural and gracious imo)
- Improved muscular texture

Preview (censored nudity):
Spoiler for Hiden:

Links:
https://mega.nz/file/0CoRRCjI#_vq5g77Ie5ga4T-d_F2wWmvetYEKh7Jd1PKpcoffrUc
https://www.nexusmods.com/titanquestanniversaryedition/mods/12
« Last Edit: 08 March 2022, 23:31:04 by nargil66 »

Rated 1 time
Excellent

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #971 on: 09 March 2022, 10:13:14 »
« Last Rated on: 09 March 2022, 19:35:32 »
Working on the male character today. I tried to make him less "robocopish" and more normal looking:

Before

After

Before

After

Everything is still WIP

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: 09 March 2022, 20:21:40 »
Ok, here is more official release of the new male:

Perseus PC Mod v1.0

- Reworked the base male character model to look less "edgy" (the muscles), and less "angry" (the face)
- Fused the hand/leg to the base skirtless mesh (they were separate before)
- The skirt is now a separate object, using a separate shader (to make the model skirtless, open the model in MeshView, and go to Shaders section. You will see 2 shader links named "Shaders/standardskinnednoculling.ssh" - put "-" in front of the second one. That will disable it make the skirt invisible in-game.
- Removed the useless finger bones, as with the female model
- Added a new younger-looking texture
- Tou install, put folder "Creatures" from the archive to your main game "Database" folder.

Previews:

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/FD5HXArQ#aEfGEnIhrZocT_wzwQko-vK4ldS_0kHQGf6oTd2YF_s

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #973 on: 11 March 2022, 18:38:04 »
Here are updated both characters for testing:

Atalanta + Perseus PC Addon Mod

- To install, place folders "Creatures" and "Items" into your main game "Database" folder (for Soulvizier you need the other two as well)
- Both new skins replace Greek white dye.
- Compatible with Soulvizier ("hard mod" version only)

Preview:

Mega Link:
https://mega.nz/file/FHQCRZ4R#jCRYuQHiJuDGc_dW0KL_0ho08BIA6Dd40ZanwplVL3k

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Drevlyan

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #974 on: 14 March 2022, 20:32:24 »
Hello nargil66. Thank you for mods. You can make morrigan without wings and effects? Sorry for my english.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal