Author Topic: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )  (Read 218195 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: Titan Quest - Titanomachy Mod ( Development )
« Reply #285 on: 02 November 2019, 23:00:30 »
we got snakes, serpentoids, gorgons.......how about claw vipers!?

also for those who didnt saw

Yup, still working
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: 05 November 2019, 19:00:15 »
Hyiosouchos will come back...somewhat different!!

Fear the Power of the Sun!!!!
Check my upcoming TQ project - Titanomachy - "https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=910.0"

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: 06 November 2019, 10:09:59 »
The last 3 models are outstanding! Great work :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: 08 November 2019, 12:52:00 »

One of my favourite things while modding is creating caves/playing with the outside world, there is so much possibilities, you can show your creativity,  be yourself

^ The second lvl of Scorpos cave, from "Beast of Legend" quest.

Did i say Scorpos ? well nevermind :-)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: 12 November 2019, 09:57:28 »
Been Testing the content that i already added in Egypt so far. It looks fun :)

Added new monster type, Tarantulas. I design as well a new charm for then "Tarantula Fang" look at it as stronger version of "Venom Sac" charm.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline mvlad954

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: 12 November 2019, 13:35:23 »
Been Testing the content that i already added in Egypt so far. It looks fun :)

Added new monster type, Tarantulas. I design as well a new charm for then "Tarantula Fang" look at it as stronger version of "Venom Sac" charm.
Tarantulas?Ahh, but I see your a man of culture as well.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: 13 November 2019, 01:49:12 »

Did it  ;D

Now im trying to understand why it takes between 40 to 60 secs to start to summon the 1st Mummy, after that is working as intended. Its like it sleeping and it waked up after 1 minute

Any ideias ?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prosoro

• Forum Moderator
  • Formerly 'Nefer' of the tq.net forums.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: 13 November 2019, 08:42:46 »

Woah, some nice modding work there Sauruz  :D
~  Anything new for TQ? Experience what Unearthed Studios NZ has been up to with the release of Eternal Embers! - Website: https://www.unearthedstudiosnz.com/ ~

Lurking no more..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: 14 November 2019, 16:53:14 »
Lets see some action, shall we :-)

Woah, some nice modding work there Sauruz  :D

Thanks! :D

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sunnysideup886089

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +8
« Reply #294 on: 15 November 2019, 05:46:20 »
seen the vids... great work
take it slow... make it happen

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: 16 November 2019, 02:16:42 »
Alright, i just finished act 1 normal and i wanna share my experience with it, how it looks like in the eyes of just another player. A little late but sadly i couldn't devote too many hours to playing. I hid everything in spoilers because i think some people want surprises. This mod is still very early in development.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The very first thing you might notice is this is not a bounce mod. You click play custom game, select your character, select titanomachy, and it takes you straight to the game, no bounces.

Upon entering the game, you will see you have no items on transfer stash or relic vault (which is typical of mods i think). They are not lost, they just don't show on the mod. Perhaps tqvault and some configuration of settings will let you share items, but you get the feeling you should start it from scratch, untwinked, which is what i did and what i planned to do anyway in the first place.

There are noticeably more enemies and also lots of new enemies created by sauruz. There are lots of new areas not appearing on the map it felt like the game is littered with secret areas. But boy, those areas are filled with hero monsters and bosses. And yes there are lots of magical chests too, so perhaps the combination of more enemies and more magical chests make items drop more frequently. Heck i haven't even reached megara yet and i already got a blue amulet. Halfway through act 1 (gorgon sisters), all my items were already either green or blue. I already also managed to craft touch of the fool artifact. When i played self-farmed vanilla before, it took me the end of act 1, with some farming, before i could craft this artifact. But in this mod, no farming at all, just going through the game, and not even in athens yet. By the time i finished act 1, i already have lots of blue and green items, including, you guessed it, SB cuffs. Also a stately sthenos wisdom. It's important for me because i play caster, as always. I finished act 1 at level 25 with just earth mastery. I would say it's perfectly playable self-found.

The Gorgon sisters fight for me was just right. Not very hard but also not easy, while being a fun fight at the same time. Alastor i think was masterfully done. Just look at this guys :)

The labyrinth was.... either you will love it or hate it. There is also a secret boss that... well... just see it for yourself.

I think this mod teaches you the importance of secondary resistances. And it's just fine for me because it adds some analytical approach on how you play your characters, not just mindless hacking and slashing.

At this point, i think the game is directed towards intermediate to veteran players who already have some knowledge about the game. Beginners might get eaten alive I'm afraid. The game is noticeably longer, harder and bigger than vanilla, so players who just like to blitz through the game as fast as possible might not enjoy this mod. But intermediate to veteran players who by now are just looking for something new and something more challenging, this is a great mod. The bosses are not multiplied by 3, but if you think you can just stomp on them with not much effort just like vanilla, you are gravely mistaken. But it's not overly difficult near unplayable either. For those who already know what to do with their characters, it feels just right.
« Last Edit: 16 November 2019, 02:29:47 by botebote77 »
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: 16 November 2019, 23:23:48 »
Thanks once again for the feedback!

Im happy to hear you enjoyed facing those bosses :)

Since i upped the difficulty for dungeons and after some talk(s) i decided to put more majestic chests for making then worthy!  I want to turn all caves atlast the opcional ones more dangerous and at same time with goodys to get. So there is more options for farming instead of "Farming Hydra or Telkines" who knows there might be"Shadow cave" runs or "Phytian cave runs" :-)

Anyway today i created 8 new Hyenas plus 1 hero, also i started to look and doing somekind of "brainstorm" on what i will do with Scarab boss in Rhakotis, for sure i can tell you he will have better minions.
« Last Edit: 16 November 2019, 23:25:49 by sauruz »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Cygi

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #297 on: 17 November 2019, 08:56:05 »
"I would say it's perfectly playable self-found."

Thank you, Jesus!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline sauruz

• Maze Lord
  • Global Admin
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: 17 November 2019, 23:43:17 »
Thats the Plan.

New Hyena I created today

"No one knows where the obsidian Stones came from..but one thing is sure...The wild life is not the same as used to be.... the corruption transform docile creatures in mindless pawns..their nature changed...now it hungers for human flesh"

I ( maybe) will  post less often,  i will not stop working on the mod , is just i think i already spoil to much. If you have any question or anything, feel free to post it here , i will still be active in the foruns.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #299 on: 19 November 2019, 00:48:15 »
Awesome. Make some screaming sound for this dude so player can feel more uncomfortable in his presence.
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal