Author Topic: [RESOURCES] Custom Models & Skins  (Read 488109 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Mesh-Texturing Beautifier :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Re: [TEXTURES] Custom Textures & Skins
« Reply #90 on: 15 September 2018, 19:13:15 »
Sure, no problem to make one :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: 16 September 2018, 17:40:00 »
@oldage
Readhead elf, this time with pointy ears:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Mescalamba

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #92 on: 17 September 2018, 04:19:30 »
Idea, maybe bit impossible one.

How about to tie tunic color with hair color? (so when you change tunic, you change hair color)

That elf is pretty cool..

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: 17 September 2018, 18:13:36 »
Thank Nargil66. Face is super, hair seems a little,as you would say, plastic. Where can I down load.
I like the other red head you made, but with a lighter color. My girl friend has red hair.
Are you and artist by trade or do you just like to tinker
Playing Enhanced game in Custom Maps, have added  music, redhead mod(ginger), and  storm to main game. All working good except as I have mention, can't us last 3 rows on right of Transfer or Storage as they are hidden in the Vault. Keep a piece of junk in 4th slot from right and everything works fine.

Found out another problem with Enhanced game. Can't put anything in bottom 6 rows. Never noticed before. Have not added Enhanced game to to main game
« Last Edit: 18 September 2018, 15:31:56 by oldage »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: 18 September 2018, 17:27:42 »
Hmm, this issue is strange, I think i fixed it in previous versions, but it keeps popping up. Will try to find the cause for the next version.
The elves are still worked on, i'll post a dw link when ready. And yes, I studied in art school, thats why making textures brings me the most joy :)
« Last Edit: 18 September 2018, 17:35:13 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: 19 September 2018, 03:24:04 »
Thanks, you are very good at it. I was an electronic engineer, now I'm just glad to get around. I retired in 1992.
Hope you can fix the problem for good. Everything else seems to work fine.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline DigitalElixir

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone:  0
« Reply #96 on: 20 September 2018, 04:03:59 »
Hi nargil66, I love love love your Enhanced Gameplay mod. It makes Titan Quest so much better!  ;D

I made this account specifically to make a custom skin request if possible. I know you're busy and to have a random person ask for such a thing is a HUGE request, but do you think you could make a Dark Elf skin for the default Male? I get so tired of looking at the muscle bound dude over and over. I really liked how you made the female red haired Elf earlier and wondered if you could make a male version? If so, that would be AWESOME!

I'm thinking if you could have it be with White / Silver hair with glowing or bold red eyes. Something along the lines of Drizzt Do'Urden or just a cool looking Male Dark elf.

Thanks so much for reading!

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: 20 September 2018, 16:48:48 »
Hmm, so you want a male elf looking more like a drow... sure, I can try. The glowing eyes are easy to make, only need some time for the skin. If there is a way to make a male with longer white hair... need to check the resources.

Btw, sorry about the delay, I was making stuff for my main mod. I'll try to post the finished elves by tomorrow.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: 21 September 2018, 14:15:38 »
Elf Mod Female V1

Info:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Elf Skin Mod
This is an addon mod which turns the female character into an elf.
To use, put folders "Creatures" and "Xpack" into your main game Database folder.
Features and info:
- All five female starting skins are changed to elf skins. White, Tan and Lightblue dyes are light elves, Gray and Rose are dark elves.
- Added 1 default and 3 alternative meshes, located in "Creatures/PC/Female" folder.
- The default "femalepc01.msh" uses modified Ylva hair (without flaps).
- The mesh "femalepc01_ylvahair_red.msh" is same as above, but changes the hair color to red.
- The mesh "femalepc01_elfhair_vanilla.msh" returns the normal elf hair from the vanilla game.
- The mesh "femalepc01_elfhood.msh" replaces the hair with a hood.
- All the meshes disable helms, so your character will always stay with hair or hood.
To enable any of the alternative meshes for AE, rename the default "femalepc01.msh" to something else and rename your chosen mesh to "femalepc01.msh".
To enable any of the alternative meshes for Immortal Throne, rename your chosen mesh to "femalepcskirt01.msh" instead.
To change the white hood with black for dark elf, enable hood mesh, then go to "Xpack/Items/Equipmentarmor/Greaves" and rename "z_sleuth_greavesa_black.tex" to "z_sleuth_greavesa.tex".

Download link:

Not Yet Rated!

Offline oldage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: 21 September 2018, 16:17:40 »
Thanks Nargil66, the picture of elf with the side hair and band is a real beauty. Ears are more realistic.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: 04 October 2018, 03:00:59 »
Here it is oldage, as i promised (with a big delay) - elf skins on normal female (aka Half-Elf ;)):

Elf Skin Mod v2
This is an addon mod which turns the female character into an Elf OR a Half-Elf.

To install:
1. Put the 3 folders ("Creatures_elf" "Creatures_half_elf" and "Xpack") into your main game Database folder (next to database.arz).
2. Rename "Creatures_elf" or "Creatures_half_elf" (depending on which one you want to use) to just "Creatures" to enable the new skins/meshes.

Other Info:
- All five female starting skins are changed to elf skins. White, Tan and Lightblue dyes are light elves, Gray and Rose are dark elves. It is recommended to not use other dyes. If you use the addon on old character with different tunic and it is glitched, go to Helos and buy one of the base dyes to change her skin to elf skin.
- Added 1 default and 3 alternative meshes, located in "Creatures/PC/Female" folder.
- The default "femalepc01.msh" uses modified Ylva hair (without flaps).
- The mesh "femalepc01_ylvahair_red.msh" is same as above, but changes the hair color to red.
- The mesh "femalepc01_elfhair_vanilla.msh" returns the normal elf hair from the vanilla game.
- The mesh "femalepc01_elfhood.msh" replaces the hair with a hood.
- All the meshes disable helms, so your character will always stay with hair or hood.
- Changed foot angle on running animations, to make the character steps look lighter.
To enable any of the alternative meshes for AE, rename the default "femalepc01.msh" to something else and rename your chosen mesh to "femalepc01.msh".
To enable any of the alternative meshes for Immortal Throne, rename your chosen mesh to "femalepcskirt01.msh" instead.
To change the white hood with black for dark elf, enable hood mesh, then go to "Xpack/Items/Equipmentarmor/Greaves" and rename "z_sleuth_greavesa_black.tex" to "z_sleuth_greavesa.tex".

Enjoy ;)

Download:

No pointy ears on half elves, but pointy ears are a modern invention anyway, they doesn't exist in old myths. And i think skinnier girl looks better as an elf.
« Last Edit: 04 October 2018, 03:04:55 by nargil66 »

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Helion139

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #101 on: 04 October 2018, 13:52:12 »
Ok so i tested this mod with v2 version no glitches now but i do not rly like egyptian dyes is it possible to combine the elf mod with egyptian part of nympf mod?

Not Yet Rated!

Offline nargil66

• Forum Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: 04 October 2018, 13:58:47 »
Nymph mesh is different than human, it won't work. But i can add some more elf skins in the future, replacing the egypt ones.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Helion139

• Visitor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +2
« Reply #103 on: 04 October 2018, 15:20:30 »
Btw this is how this glitch looks like (it looked bit diffrent in v1 version of elf mod)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline efko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
« Reply #104 on: 04 October 2018, 15:45:43 »
Please use discord and upload image there, then post link here inside this:
Code: [Select]
[img] image link [/img]
discord: efko#5979
╚►They say "Before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes…". Make it worth watching. It's true, even for a blind man... ◄╝
              ╚►It is said some lives are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages ◄╝

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal