Author Topic: Spellbreaker vs Conquerer in AER  (Read 6925 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jacko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: ?
Spellbreaker vs Conquerer in AER
« on: 05 December 2017, 20:57:11 »
Hello guys,

Jacko here  :)

I am doing xmax zero death challenge atm with my Warrior...later to become... ???

I used to play a Harbinger and he was strong as heck. I used to take dream as backup in many masteries so I grew /kind of/ bored with it.

My daughter basically told me to start a malee toon after we had watched wrath of titans so there I go... ::)

I was thinking of picking up a Conquerer...stood the test of time...but it just hit me...sellbreaker  >:D

I used to run one...so long ago i can barely remember it  :'(

Spirit offers some preety strong support to dualwielding toons:

1 . cc - deathchill aura

2. sustain - deathchill aura  >:D

3. extra physical dmg for most fights - dark covenant - I will be going for the easy 50% CDR

4. a little edge against udead (extra dmg to undead) - spirit ward

5. cheat death every now and then...every 150 sec... - deatch ward

6. and the question of collosus vs pets from Spirit...

I ask as these days I dont have much time to play and test things out...

Otoh, maybe I shall just go with what I feel is fun and cool?

Spirit looks storng with Warfare on paper but...it is on paper  - I do not have much exp with Spellbreakers...but Harbinger was a powerhouse  >:D

all this of course with good gear and right relics

Now I wander...extra CC and sustain from Spirit will be able to compensate for the lack of shield / shield passives from Defence?

TL;DR:

For xmax zero deatch challenge - what would be better...Spellbreaker or Conquerer?

cheers

Edit: maybe I will write a guide on spellbreaker shall i decide to go that route...

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Medea Fleecestealer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Time Zone: +1
Re: Spellbreaker vs Conquerer in AER
« Reply #1 on: 05 December 2017, 21:09:38 »
Or maybe you'll write a new Conqueror's guide seeing as that's what you and your daughter decided on.  :)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Jacko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2017, 21:18:13 »
Yeap...she is dead set on that COnquerer and I do not think I will be able to make her change her mind  :(

Not Yet Rated!

Offline botebote77

• mage boy
  • TQ Titans
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2017, 01:25:09 »
I'll just share this here because it's roughly the same playstyle as spellbreaker.. my first char in TQAE was a melee bonecharmer (hunting/spirit).. i got her to be strong even by playing self-found because I've lost all my saves from TQIT.. i just didn't feel writing a guide because it was boring to play.. i did finish legendary with it but i don't plan to continue playing it in TQ:R.. necrosis gives huge life steal.. i maxed arcane blast instead of death nova because flush out boosts arcane blast.. and it just feels like he kills faster with it than death nova probably because he spams it in TQAE (i swear i feel the devs twinked it a bit in TQAE).. plus i need that stun for extra CC

but what perhaps seperate my toon from other bonecharmers is my favoring of recharge items even by not putting a single point in int.. i wore pelaron, talisman of jade emperor and hydra was kind enough to give me a black pearl ring of concentration.. about 65% CDR all in all.. i could get it to 80% but 65% is enough to make CotH and unearthly power permanent.. my DPS was 9k+and I'm not squishy.. just boring to play because I'm stuck with spear and shield
i are TQ titans
i are many people

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal